sharetrader
Page 10 of 288 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
    Guru

I only skimmed it. They said the high rev/EV value (about 80!!) was justified due to high growth but there didn't appear to be any discount for the fact that high growth would be hard to maintain.

I was also a bit confused as ARPM was $1.9m yet revenue for FY15 was forecast at $4.5m. As I said I only skim read it but with a March balance date, they must have another source of income???

Does anyone here follow PAY. I know Moosie/BFG does but I think he is banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    I only skimmed it. They said the high rev/EV value (about 80!!) was justified due to high growth but there didn't appear to be any discount for the fact that high growth would be hard to maintain.

I was also a bit confused as ARPM was $1.9m yet revenue for FY15 was forecast at $4.5m. As I said I only skim read it but with a March balance date, they must have another source of income???

Does anyone here follow PAY. I know Moosie/BFG does but I think he is banned.
    I own some. The USA road show did it for me .

Quote Originally Posted by blocker3 View Post
    I own some. The USA road show did it for me .
    I think the numbers being sold are quite pathetic. Wonder if the holders selling to each other to ramp up the price. Tiny, tiny quantities going through about once a week.....not convinced.

What's up with this stock? Amazing last 6 months, something doesn't quite feel right though.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Ball View Post
    I think the numbers being sold are quite pathetic. Wonder if the holders selling to each other to ramp up the price. Tiny, tiny quantities going through about once a week.....not convinced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mista_Trix View Post
    What's up with this stock? Amazing last 6 months, something doesn't quite feel right though.
    From the recent rights announcement issue.
    "Certain interests associated with the Huljich family and with the Bhatnagar family, which in aggregate hold 34.81% of the shares in Pushpay, have committed to take up their pro-rata entitlements under the entitlement offer. A number of investors, including interests associated with Pushpay Director Graham Shaw, have agreed to fully underwrite the balance of the entitlement offer at $3.85 per share."

For me, this is a really strong signal for the stock. These guys are on massive unrealised profits, but still want to add more.

I don't own PAY as it doesn't really fit my investing approach. However, the insiders obviously think that this stock is going to go a lot higher.
    No advice here. Just banter. DYOR

Membaa

The PAY money go round insider share allocations interest free loans and entitlements machine fires into action. Some great deals being shared amongst insiders, considering the lofty share price presently $4.50 https://www.nzx.com/markets/NZAX/sec.../announcements

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    The PAY money go round insider share allocations interest free loans and entitlements machine fires into action. Some great deals being shared amongst insiders, considering the lofty share price presently $4.50 https://www.nzx.com/markets/NZAX/sec.../announcements
    It's VML all over again
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Yeah but tiny tiny little batches selling. All done to push the price up each time so people go onto the charts and go wow! from$1 to $4.50 in s year, I need w slice of the Waitomo ! Piddly amounts gong through once or twice a week, I am not sucked in......DYOR on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Ball View Post
    Yeah but tiny tiny little batches selling. All done to push the price up each time so people go onto the charts and go wow! from$1 to $4.50 in s year, I need w slice of the Waitomo ! Piddly amounts gong through once or twice a week, I am not sucked in......DYOR on this one.
    Oops predictive I pad, making up words on me. wasn t "I need a slice of the Waitomo" was meant to be I need a slice of the action .....

I'll see you for my slice of the Waitomo in 2018 for the company's maiden profit (page 2): https://nzx.com/files/attachments/211979.pdf

$220m company with 4.5m revenue I can hear all those VML bulls now - why is the market so silly how come my silly stock doesn't have such a metric?

My guess is the veritable smorgasbord of crispness that is PushPay and the veritable smorgasbord of interesting and cool shareholders.
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw