sharetrader
Page 109 of 288 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2876
    老外

Someone has put a cheeky $6 offer on the NZX. Not sure that will get taken out today, one can only hope!

So if listed on the NASDAQ, those shares will become depository receipts as in when Telecom listed? That would mean that the shares will be grouped in tranches of say ten shares so as not to be a penny dreadful?
    So then the value of PPH shares will be governed then by the NASDAQ list price for the previous nights (days) trade. Sorry I'm trying to get my head around 3 exchange listings and the result of that.

Banned

I read again the result...what a bit worry me is they are going to raise capital again....that will put pressure to the sp again?

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    I read again the result...what a bit worry me is they are going to raise capital again....that will put pressure to the sp again?
    It is 15 months away at least, dont worry about it now.

Last time they raised capital it did wonders to the SP so who knows

Dilettante

And it will be done in conjunction with NASDAQ listing so nothing to worry about I would think.

Just reading through the announcement again, the ARPC increase is quite spectacular, from $540 pm to $790pm or up 46%. Very encouraging and so is the fact that retention rate remains at above 95%, like DIL used to do :-)
    Last edited by iceman; 17-11-2017 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Added paragraph

Investor

I think its more a statutory requirement to issue more capital as part of NASDAQ listing, so that new investors in US can subscribe to them and it also improves liquidity of the stock. Another thing Chris mentioned re capital raise is to strengthen the balance sheet.

That's my understanding anyway.

Happy to put my paws up for some more if they do a capital raise on the NZX. This is a very deep market with hundreds of thousands / millions ? of charitable organizations and churches around the world and they are just starting to scratch the surface of this market in terms of mostly the larger Churches mainly in the U.S.

Looking at what stocks have potential for 2018 in what is a fairly fully priced market I would think this would want to be on many investors Xmas wish lists.

Note to self have I got enough ?????, I don't think so, fix this ASAP.
    Last edited by Beagle; 17-11-2017 at 11:23 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

I find it a bit hard to get too excited about this one.
    Market Cap nearly a billion dollars nz
    acmr 65m$ US
    12.5m$ loss US for 6 months
    Cash 25m$ US
    Growth is very good so far.

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I find it a bit hard to get too excited about this one.
    Market Cap nearly a billion dollars nz
    acmr 65m$ US
    12.5m$ loss US for 6 months
    Cash 25m$ US
    Growth is very good so far.
    Yeah, I'm a Doubting Thomas too.

The revenue growth reported and customer retention rate are outstanding. Two points from the announcement that I'm struggling with -

1. Heaslip's comment to NBR that they have, "only so far secured 4.5% of the medium to large churches likely to invest in its software," is very bullish. Scoop framed it differently; "Pushpay's app has gained traction in the US faith sector, where its services are used by 2 percent of the estimated 314,000 churches. It is now in use in 50 of the top 100 churches in the US." Has PPH already secured the easy (and larger) converters then? Can they then sustain the current level of growth (their share price would demand that) ?

2. By comparison Heaslip's commentary around faith based education and non-profits in NBR was tepid; "likely to be a year or more (away)", they are still "assessing these new markets"and that "it would be arrogant to assume it knew these potential markets." The school numbers shown on the site are very low and haven't changed since they were first loaded. If the faith field has an abundance of easy growth ahead, why are they diverting resources into secondary areas?