sharetrader
Page 111 of 288 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2876
    Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by gbogo View Post
    any idea of target levels or which brokers please?
    Craigs dont cover PPH YET but it sounds like one of their analysts was at the meeting last week so I suspect they are about to

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Craigs dont cover PPH YET but it sounds like one of their analysts was at the meeting last week so I suspect they are about to
    So we have a $1b company and sharebrokers aren't covering it. Appalling! No wonder I go it alone

Was that a secret conference call last week or something
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Part of the investor briefing they normally do. You can listen to it following the details they listed here https://www.nzx.com/announcements/310426

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Part of my research ended up with me concluding that this company actually appeared quite transparent and briefed shareholders regularly.

https://www.nbr.co.nz/article/pushpa...high-ck-210153

NBR story, not pay-walled. No new info.

I have seen some very good posts and analysis on this on another forum and its probably better than anything any potential analyst will post if they start covering this.
    Way back around February 2017 this poster on that forum, (which I had probably better not name so as not to upset the owners and administrators and STMOD of this forum) called this as late $3s by late 2017, subsequently updated to as much as $4.14. He's been bang on the money with this one. Very bright guy.
    The hound is happy to follow his lead on this one. First rule of successful investing is to follow other successful people and any good hound on the hunt knows you don't always have to be the lead dog to enjoy the hunt :-)
    Last edited by Beagle; 20-11-2017 at 05:36 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Happy to put my paws up for some more if they do a capital raise on the NZX. This is a very deep market with hundreds of thousands / millions ? of charitable organizations and churches around the world and they are just starting to scratch the surface of this market in terms of mostly the larger Churches mainly in the U.S.

Looking at what stocks have potential for 2018 in what is a fairly fully priced market I would think this would want to be on many investors Xmas wish lists.

Note to self have I got enough ?????, I don't think so, fix this ASAP.
    Fixed that on Friday at $3.44.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Hectorplains,

PPH can't please everyone over this issue...

If they do only US churches, they're accused of being a "one trick pony' with a narrow focus.
    If they look to other opportunities, they're accused of taking focus and resources away from what's working well.

Disclosure: Full faith that PPH will keep delivering!
    Last edited by Nigelk; 21-11-2017 at 02:45 PM. Reason: not posted as a replay to original comment

On my rounds and just a little behind..

Jeepers. If this carries on it'll be $4 by Xmas.