sharetrader
Page 124 of 288 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 2876

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Ehmm...wonder I should top up the last time at this price before 10th Jan....if the news out n they will IPO in USA early than expected....will see the sp heading north....what do u think gurus?

My thoughts too, on this I topped up again at 4.39 today - Sold my entire holding in Auckland airport to do so, Have had AIA for 2 years while I wasnt massively impressed or disappointed I wanted to free up the capital to put it all into PPH

Whats every one elses thoughts?

I hold AIA in Portfolio One. Its in the set and forget portfolio. It will stay there as I cant be bothered managing that portfolio.

I have PPH in Portfolio Two which will be actively managed. i have bought with a 5 year view. Glad to buy in when i did ($3.30) But will now hold until Stop Loss is triggered or some other reason compels me to sell. Portfolio Two is "full" at the moment as I am taking a breather in buying (went a bit mad when I did) but will look at topping up at some point. I wont be worried about too much about the price then - provided I am still getting a sense there is strong growth with what remains of the 5 years ahead)

Long story short - I reckon there is still very good growth opportunity in PPH. But as good as other shares in My Portfolio Two? that I'm not sure so my next buying will be where I see best growth at the time. Could be pouring more into SML or ATM rather than PPH. Either way I reckon it will be more fun than holding AIA

https://listingcenter.nasdaq.com/ass...itialguide.pdf

I've not been through this is detail, but it would look like they would only qualify for Standard 1 currently, based on the criterial outlined on P7.
    If they want the market to see them as more of a premium offering, they may have to wait to meet the market cap and revenue requirements of a higher standard.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post

I have PPH in Portfolio Two which will be actively managed. i have bought with a 5 year view. Glad to buy in when i did ($3.30) But will now hold until Stop Loss is triggered or some other reason compels me to sell. Portfolio Two is "full" at the moment as I am taking a breather in buying (went a bit mad when I did) but will look at topping up at some point. I wont be worried about too much about the price then - provided I am still getting a sense there is strong growth with what remains of the 5 years ahead)

Long story short - I reckon there is still very good growth opportunity in PPH. But as good as other shares in My Portfolio Two? that I'm not sure so my next buying will be where I see best growth at the time. Could be pouring more into SML or ATM rather than PPH. Either way I reckon it will be more fun than holding AIA

I brought my biggest piece of PPH at 3.12 a while ago and so far happy with the 70% growth, Im planing to hold long term at this stage.

Have we all bought it already? Is there anyone else left to buy it on more good news? Maybe buy the rumour, sell the fact? I hope not. I’m hoping funds and bigger brokers will have to buy more. But there don’t seem to be any pessimists on here!

老外

Quote Originally Posted by gbogo View Post
    Have we all bought it already? Is there anyone else left to buy it on more good news? Maybe buy the rumour, sell the fact? I hope not. I’m hoping funds and bigger brokers will have to buy more. But there don’t seem to be any pessimists on here!
    It's pretty hard to be pessimistic. Continual good news is a sign of a well run company. Outperforming targets is a sign of excellence.

We can always buy more too :-)

Just looking at what's possible by the time they list on the NASDAQ.
    Snapchat and a few others trading on 11 x sales so if we use that metric and PPH grow ACMR to say US$175m by the time they list in say December ? that suggests a market cap of US$1,925m. Convert that at 0.72 = NZ$2,674m. On 274.5m shares that suggests a possible price target of $9.74.
    Appears to have a reasonable prospect to double your money if everything goes to plan.
    Currently trading on ~ 8.5 times ACMR. Most of the potential growth this year, in my opinion, will come from growth in the ACMR as opposed to the potential NASDAQ listing itself. Disc: Modest holding as part of a well diversified portfolio
    Last edited by Beagle; 09-01-2018 at 09:43 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

well I for one wouldn't buy right now, having been in at under 2 , am now out, - sure I could've made more but at some point things get very expensive for having no actual profits.
    Its not that it isnt a good company with good prospects and a habit of out performing but after tripling in the last year the chart would indicate to me that there needs to be a period of consolidation
    things go wrong, black swans etc, not good to have too much in one company etc.

so there you go gbogo. not everyone is in!
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Just looking at what's possible by the time they list on the NASDAQ.
    Snapchat and a few others trading on 11 x sales so if we use that metric and PPH grow ACMR to say US$175m by the time they list in say December ? that suggests a market cap of US$1,925m. Convert that at 0.72 = NZ$2,674m. On 274.5m shares that suggests a possible price target of $9.74.
    Appears to have a reasonable prospect to double your money if everything goes to plan.
    Currently trading on ~ 8.5 times ACMR. Most of the potential growth this year, in my opinion, will come from growth in the ACMR as opposed to the potential NASDAQ listing itself. Disc: Modest holding as part of a well diversified portfolio
    I reckon 11 times ACMR is a bit outrageous

But I’m wrong more often than right so maybe you ‘modest’ holding should become a ‘more than modest’ holding based on these numbers

Also reckon 5 bucks beckons after tomorrow’s announcement with its pretty charts
    Last edited by winner69; 09-01-2018 at 10:29 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

See what tomorrow's presentation looks like and go from there mate.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine