sharetrader
Page 125 of 288 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2876
    Banned

Pushpay surpasses US$100m ACMR target by US$6.4m, US market listing this calendar yearAuckland, New Zealand | Redmond, Washington, USA – 10 January 2018

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Pushpay surpasses US$100m ACMR target by US$6.4m, US market listing this calendar yearAuckland, New Zealand | Redmond, Washington, USA – 10 January 2018
    Crikey they did it easy in the end, i was expecting something around 101m-102m

Pretty impressive stuff really..hard to believe this was $1.60 when they did their last cap raise

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Pretty impressive stuff really..hard to believe this was $1.60 when they did their last cap raise
    40 cents....split in 4....

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Yes this is impressive and moving along at pace. The increase in ARPC and the retention rates are the metrics I mostly watch and they are both very encouraging. Well done PPH.
    Also like that they are going to start providing quarterly revenue targets. A happy holder.

Banned

Come on gurus ..do up your calculations..what the sp worth now as by next year the same today...the revenue will be at least $210 m....

I thought i was most excited about the staff headcount remaining almost static (it's a personal hangover from DIL which has similar growth, but the headcount exploded at the same time leaving revenue almost static)...but then i saw this

"Pushpay intends to pursue a US market listing this calendar year. See more under ‘US market listing’"

I'm sure the last announcement said 'sometime in the next 3 years'

Quote Originally Posted by Baddarcy View Post
    I thought i was most excited about the staff headcount remaining almost static (it's a personal hangover from DIL which has similar growth, but the headcount exploded at the same time leaving revenue almost static)...but then i saw this

"Pushpay intends to pursue a US market listing this calendar year. See more under ‘US market listing’"

I'm sure the last announcement said 'sometime in the next 3 years'
    I think they've gone from three years, to 15 months to 12 months. And they're staying on the ASX and NZX too.

I bought a few more this morning. Glad I had this on the 2018 stock picks

A material beat in ACMR, confirmation of plans to list on the NASDAQ by Dec 2018 (bringing this forward slightly), customer retention rate over 95% and almost static headcount all impressed me. Bought more this morning and looking forward to ongoing strong growth in ACMR in 2018 and the listing on the Nasdaq will be the icing on the cake.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

agreed. the flat headcount and slight cash increase are very positive. market not reacting though. will be interesting to hear questions on the conf call.