sharetrader
Page 126 of 288 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 2876

Quote Originally Posted by gbogo View Post
    agreed. the flat headcount and slight cash increase are very positive. market not reacting though. will be interesting to hear questions on the conf call.
    I guess its had a big run. I'm now happy to hold this long term. The growth potential is pretty massive when you consider their market share and size of US market.

Looking at volume on the whole NZX its very low after Xmas. Should pick up over the next few weeks.

Banned

Seem like someone hold it up to the current level till 11am briefing.....so it might be fundies preparing to get in after the briefing? Just my gut feeling....

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Come on gurus ..do up your calculations..what the sp worth now as by next year the same today...the revenue will be at least $210 m....
    More importantly what will it be when this happens -

“In the medium term, our goal is to reach the milestone of US$10 billion in Annualised Monthly Payment Transaction Volume, representing less than 10% of annual giving to religious organisations in the US. In the long term, Pushpay is targeting over 50% of the medium and large church segments, an opportunity representing over US$1 billion in annual GAAP revenue,” said Chris Heaslip.

Revenues in excess of $1 billions represents a share price of ???
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Biggest chunk of Push revenues come from clipping the ticket on what’s processed. More than 60% of revenues ...rest is subs forvth3 software etc.

Looks like it’s about 2% odd.

They give about 60% of this to the likes of VISA leaving Push with say about 0.8% of what is processed

Good fundamental analysis makes you consider the question of the sustainability of this income stream at current levels. Like could the churches start thinking they are giving too much away and say they will reduce the rate they will give Push.

Selling software won’t make us shareholders rich ....it’s how much we can clip the ticket on the donations that will make us rich ...so how much is an ‘investment risk’

Banned

Just had a wee laugh after buying 10k of these at $4.35, saw the last time I held the same number which I sold at $1.95.
    Last edited by couta1; 10-01-2018 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Biggest chunk of Push revenues come from clipping the ticket on what’s processed. More than 60% of revenues ...rest is subs forvth3 software etc.

Looks like it’s about 2% odd.

They give about 60% of this to the likes of VISA leaving Push with say about 0.8% of what is processed

Good fundamental analysis makes you consider the question of the sustainability of this income stream at current levels. Like could the churches start thinking they are giving too much away and say they will reduce the rate they will give Push.

Selling software won’t make us shareholders rich ....it’s how much we can clip the ticket on the donations that will make us rich ...so how much is an ‘investment risk’
    I think its 2.9% mate. According to a recent lawyers invoice Amex charge the lawyers 3.1% MasterCard and Visa 2.5%...not sure if these are indicative of fees charged by credit card companies to churches or retailers. Our Church takes advantage of Pushpay. People need encouragement to invest in the Kingdom of God, this is a fact. It is easy for people to make an investment after hearing an inspiring message using Pushpay. Many young people are almost married to their cellphones these days whereas ask them to reach into their pocket for cash or write a cheque and it may not happen. I think the Churches value this, retention rate of over 95% speaks for itself.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I think its 2.9% mate. According to a recent lawyers invoice Amex charge the lawyers 3.1% MasterCard and Visa 2.5%...not sure if these are indicative of fees charged by credit card companies to churches or retailers. Our Church takes advantage of Pushpay. People need encouragement to invest in the Kingdom of God, this is a fact. It is easy for people to make an investment after hearing an inspiring message using Pushpay. Many young people are almost married to their cellphones these days whereas ask them to reach into their pocket for cash or write a cheque and it may not happen. I think the Churches value this, retention rate of over 95% speaks for itself.
    All I was working on was PPH 1/2 year Accounts

Processing revenue $19.8m (out of $28.7m) and then they gave thirdparties (VISA etc?) $11.2m in interchange and platform fees

I got 2% from an assumed $1billion in donations (1/2 year remember) ....maybe a bit too high so could be in excess of 3%

Whatever PUSH keep 40% of that ..... will the pressure ever go on them to keep less?

Anybody know it actually works? I am just guessing
    Last edited by winner69; 10-01-2018 at 01:22 PM.

Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

What will Push be worth when -

On an investor call this morning, Chris Heaslip, chief executive and co-founder, said the US$10 billion transaction volume and US$1 billion GAAP revenue targets were aspirational, "but we would like to think we can continue the pace of growth over the next few years to get to the targets as quickly as possible".

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    What will Push be worth when -

On an investor call this morning, Chris Heaslip, chief executive and co-founder, said the US$10 billion transaction volume and US$1 billion GAAP revenue targets were aspirational, "but we would like to think we can continue the pace of growth over the next few years to get to the targets as quickly as possible".
    Hmmm...food for thought regarding holding long term isn't it mate. Have I mentioned already today how I really like their growth this year in the context specifically of almost zero staff headcount growth