sharetrader
Page 127 of 288 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2876

Today’s market action sort of says that at 11 to 12 times revenue PPH is currently more than fully valued

But believers know differently don’t we
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

老外

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Today’s market action sort of says that at 11 to 12 times revenue PPH is currently more than fully valued

But believers know differently don’t we
    More like 8x, remember it's $148m NZD, 106m USD.

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    More like 8x, remember it's $148m NZD, 106m USD.
    I was referring to revenues ...not ACMR

Most global tables I see use multiples based on revenues (often trailing as well) although some use ARR

So I was using the US$70m figure

What’s happening to share price today

Even Aussies not interested

A case of buy the rumour and sell the fact?

Surely punters not disappointed with the fantastic announcement

Hopefully big boys back in action after the holidays soon

Have Edison done a report on Push?

Good gracious, is this a delayed New Year Sale? Who are the people selling out at a bargain to gleeful bargain hunters?

Quote Originally Posted by Blendy View Post
    Good gracious, is this a delayed New Year Sale? Who are the people selling out at a bargain to gleeful bargain hunters?
    Welcome back Blendy. I would speculate you'd be quite familiar with buying nice clothes on special ...time to ante up and buy something for your future perhaps
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Welcome back Blendy. I would speculate you'd be quite familiar with buying nice clothes on special ...time to ante up and buy something for your future perhaps
    Thank you - I've been a bit absent with a change of job, but I'm back - except I only just realised that for the last month or so I've been lurking I've forgotten to be logged in!

I'm also conscious that ages ago I had agreed to take on Auckland Sharetrader events and then I got caught up with things and haven't yet... still keen though as I'm now finishing up my work contract.

And yes, sales is the only time I buy nice clothes I've been freeing up cash all week to maximise the variety of 'sales' going on in the market! Should have saved my PushPay buy up yesterday for today...

You're in good company mistiming the PPH sale... Suppose I could double down if I had the nerve
    Crackity has kindly arranged another get together on another forum so no need for guilt re not organizing it. I'll post a thread about it soon so posters on here can attend too. Late February some time if my memory serves me correctly.
    Last edited by Beagle; 11-01-2018 at 01:25 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Grizzly Bears running rampant all over the place today, bad timing by myself buying yesterday, ignoring my Gutometer which told me it was going lower.(Note to self, never let your head rule over your Gutometer)