sharetrader
Page 128 of 288 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2876

It looks like the whole nzx has packed a sad today. Some international pressure or event going on?

Had a bad day yesterday too. Apparently bond yields are up which is making the NZ less attractive. International markets are mostly at all time highs.

Hopefully just a small sell off!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Had a bad day yesterday too. Apparently bond yields are up which is making the NZ less attractive. International markets are mostly at all time highs.

Hopefully just a small sell off!
    Bond yields shouldn't affect growth stocks as much as divvy payers, there is more at play here than that.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Grizzly Bears running rampant all over the place today, bad timing by myself buying yesterday, ignoring my Gutometer which told me it was going lower.(Note to self, never let your head rule over your Gutometer)
    I wouldn't beat yourself up over it mate. More than 6% over guidance of $100m is worth about 27 cps according to one knowledgeable fellow I know. Also the staff headcount being ostensibly uncharged on such a large revenue increase was also extremely impressive.
    I suspect a lot of people are not understanding why ACMR goes a bit flat in the January to March period. A kind chap explained it to me this way and I am pretty sure he wouldn't mind me sharing this.
    31 December is end of tax year giving for Churches in America. With thanksgiving and Christmas and end of tax year giving all falling into the October - December quarter there's a bit of a lull in the following quarter.
    My theories. Also brutally cold weather in parts of the U.S. can lower church attendance to some extent. People need encouragement to give as we're all intrinsically sinners that like to hang on to our money so if they're not attending they're not hearing the inspirational message that encourages them to give.
    The update exceeded expectations in a number of key ways including a shortened pathway to NASDAQ listing, the lack of staff headcount rising, the ACMR target itself and customer retention rates remain superb despite average price increases being quite significant.
    Rome wasn't built in a day. The patient will be well rewarded, they just need to have faith
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Ord Minnett have a buy with $4.46 AUD target
    Stick to the strategy

Maybe saying a few times that ACMR and a few other things will decline in March quarter spooked some punters

Pushpay and decline are words that don’t normally go together

ACMR declining has me a bit stuffed as intuitively if things are growing so fast you wouldn’t expect things to go backwards ......but it is a seasonality issue along with a weird mathematical formula that calculates ACMR.

Same thing happened a year ago so no worries
    Last edited by winner69; 11-01-2018 at 06:45 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

PPH management meeting with large Wellington broker next week, which might mean they start formal coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    I’d say they are still being pretty conservative as well

You are meant to put buy in caps ...punters might overlook BUY will they

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    Assuming it’s a 12 month target and they use a 10%/12% discount rate (expected return) current price (value) is assumed to be about $4.40/$4.30 NZD

Or did I misread your post and that the a$4.46 is an actual valuation and what they think it should be today.
    Last edited by winner69; 12-01-2018 at 12:52 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by gbogo View Post
    PPH management meeting with large Wellington broker next week, which might mean they start formal coverage.
    How big is he ?