sharetrader
Page 137 of 288 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2876

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    Yep - ACMR takes into account transactional and subscription fees.

Due to the influx of transactions leading into Thanksgiving and Christmas in Q3, ARPC cools off leading into Q4.
    As has been case since PPH began.

Attachment 9427

They have done this in the past where their revenues and customer base were half the size of what they are now.
    Not sure why the notion of ACMR being slightly lower than peak period is something that could spook anyone.

Attachment 9428

Put it this way, A2M sales during Q3 out over 3 quarters would have an ACMR of $1bn +/-.
    Most are not daft enough to be even slightly worried by a lower number in the following quarter as we know what a peak period looks like.
    That’s why actual revenues (and actual cash received) is the only real guide as to how sales are going

Good they are starting to talk about this from June.

Useless piece of information — Pushpay only received ~US$30m of cash from customers in the 12 months to September. Not much for a company valued at a billion dollars is it
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    That’s why actual revenues (and actual cash received) is the only real guide as to how sales are going

Good they are starting to talk about this from June.

Useless piece of information — Pushpay only received ~US$30m of cash from customers in the 12 months to September. Not much for a company valued at a billion dollars is it
    Hey Winner

Useless piece of information - Look at what the ACMR was 12 months prior to that 30m usd received.... it was 30m usd.
    Last edited by hardt; 22-01-2018 at 09:10 AM.

Hey Winner

Useless piece of information - Look at what the ACMR was 12 months prior to that 30m usd received.... it was 30m usd.
    WOW

The ACMR was actually $34.3 (your chart) and the cash received was actually $29.2m

What you reckon will happen to share price today
    Last edited by winner69; 22-01-2018 at 09:21 AM.

WOW

The ACMR was actually $34.3 (your chart) and the cash received was actually $29.2m

End of the world kind of stuff...

So come Sept 2018 we will not receive $106.4m but actually 102... only 240% growth...

Extrapolate that sort of incremental ( not proportional ) growth over the next 3 years and you can see why it is a buy at current price.

Nasdaq would be a nicer place to be for PPH... hoping they drop NZX and move to a sole listing in US.
    Last edited by hardt; 22-01-2018 at 09:52 AM.

WOW

Help me out here a bit mate...struggling to get my head around this. $US29.2m = $40m Kiwi and market cap is just over $1b Kiwi so, (forgetting about this creative ACMR stuff for a minute) its actually trading on slightly more than 25 times real net cash received in 2017, correct ?

How's that going to go on the NASDAQ when these tech companies often trade on 11 times revenue ?

Suppose I'm just a traditional investor at heart too, much like the other dog on here, actually strongly prefer real earnings not all this creative hogwash terminology...and if its not real earnings then at the very least I want to know the real cash coming in.
    Last edited by Beagle; 22-01-2018 at 11:20 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Dilettante

[QUOTE=Beagle;700623]Help me out here a bit mate...struggling to get my head around this. $US29.2m = $40m Kiwi and market cap is just over $1b Kiwi so, (forgetting about this creative ACMR stuff for a minute) its actually trading on slightly more than 25 times real net cash received in 2017, correct ?

How's that going to go on the NASDAQ when these tech companies often trade on 11 times revenue ?

Suppose I'm just a traditional investor at heart too, much like the other dog on here, actually strongly prefer real earnings not all this creative hogwash terminology...and if its not real earnings then at the very least I want to know the real cash coming in.[/QUOTE]

And maybe you can help me out mate. If the above is your thinking, what made you invest in PPH in the first place ???

[QUOTE=hardt;700587]Yep - ACMR takes into account transactional and subscription fees.

i bow to your greater knowledge but I don't quite see how Transactional Fees (or Volume Fees as they describe them in PPH presentations) can be part of ACMR as they are not committed and depend upon the amount donated any given month (unless churches committed to a bundle of transactions package for a contracted period, which i assume is not the case given this recent comment by Heaslip: "...our goal is to reach the milestone of US$10 billion in Annualised Monthly PaymentTransaction Volume". AMPTV would seem to me to be quite different from ACMR - but quite possible I am not understanding this correctly. If someone can clarify for sure, would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by gbogo View Post

i bow to your greater knowledge but I don't quite see how Transactional Fees (or Volume Fees as they describe them in PPH presentations) can be part of ACMR as they are not committed and depend upon the amount donated any given month (unless churches committed to a bundle of transactions package for a contracted period, which i assume is not the case given this recent comment by Heaslip: "...our goal is to reach the milestone of US$10 billion in Annualised Monthly PaymentTransaction Volume". AMPTV would seem to me to be quite different from ACMR - but quite possible I am not understanding this correctly. If someone can clarify for sure, would be appreciated.
    AMPTV is just the dollar value in transactions facilitated by PUSHPAY...

Donations are a recurring necessity for most Christians throughout USA attending church... tithes as well.

As they essentially have the rights to their customers incoming donations ( which is most if not all of that churches revenue )

Value of donations to churches organically increases every year in USA.

Most SaaS companies use ACMR inclusive of transactional costs but they exclude one off sales like hardware or set up etc...

Targeting 10bn AMPTV represents 1bn in GaaP revenue apparently... because they know certain people ( wink wink ) don't like to use ACMR despite it being the metric of choice for key tech analysts and valuations globally.
    Last edited by hardt; 22-01-2018 at 12:09 PM.

[QUOTE=gbogo;700628]
    Yep - ACMR takes into account transactional and subscription fees.

Yes ACMR and AMPTV are different beasts

The AMPTV is the value of transactions processed (mainly gifting at this stage). Push take a cut of this (transaction fees).That cut is what Push record as revenues — and part of ACMR

Yes these transaction / volume aren’t really “committed”. The logic for including in ACMR is that there is a high probability that the same amount will happen in the future. Then again many might even more.

Gbgogo — with all the answers you are getting you should be guru by now.