sharetrader
Page 152 of 288 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2876

It could be a nervous time leading to the 11th. There have been good rallies on both markets since Chris’s latest tweet. Going to be an interesting week ahead.

On my rounds and just a little behind..

You heard it here first. Mid-Monday morning for quart results. Share price at $5 by the call on Wednesday.

I buy optimism by the barrel on this one

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by drcjp View Post
    You heard it here first. Mid-Monday morning for quart results. Share price at $5 by the call on Wednesday.

I buy optimism by the barrel on this one
    Mid-Monday morning for quarterly results??
    My understanding is that they're released on same day as investor call being Wednesday 11th...

Up a bit today. Excitement building for tomorrow's Investor Briefing. 11.00 am and its all on. Hopefully those easter bunnies delivered!

edit. Up 2.4% for the day
    Last edited by minimoke; 10-04-2018 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Up a bit today. Excitement building for tomorrow's Investor Briefing. 11.00 am and its all on. Hopefully those easter bunnies delivered!

edit. Up 2.4% for the day
    It’s going to a boomer of a day tomorrow

A pleasant surprise as to what F18 financials look like and a surprise uplift in F19 ACMR forecast

No worries
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    It’s going to a boomer of a day tomorrow

A pleasant surprise as to what F18 financials look like and a surprise uplift in F19 ACMR forecast

No worries
    Agreed the team at PPH don't disappoint, they under promise and over deliver, I won't expect anything different tomorrow.

Look for $130 million ACMR or more tomorrow! I'm expecting $140 million ACMR with blessings from the dream team!

$200 US million ACMR target by year end
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 10-04-2018 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    Agreed the team at PPH don't disappoint, they under promise and over deliver, I won't expect anything different tomorrow.

Look for $130 million ACMR or more tomorrow! I'm expecting $140 million ACMR with blessings from the dream team!

PPH have forecast a dip in ACMR in this soft giving quarter following Christmas... a decline in ACMR would have been the case in previous years if customer numbers were growing at the more modest pace they are now and that is what ( hopefully ) the market is expecting leading into the update...

90-110
    Last edited by hardt; 11-04-2018 at 01:00 AM.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    PPH have forecast a dip in ACMR in this soft giving quarter following Christmas... a decline in ACMR would have been the case in previous years if customer numbers were growing at the more modest pace they are now and that is what ( hopefully ) the market is expecting leading into the update...

90-110
    Yes they have said that though I’m optimistic they will increase it

“Given seasonality, we expect ACMR and ARPC to decrease over the current quarter ending 31 March 2018, before steadily growing over the rest of the calendar year to 31 December 2018. We also expect Customer unit churn to decrease and Customer numbers to gradually strengthen over the calendar year.”

Setting expectations low for sure

老外

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post

Wildly optimistic I think. Look at their history on the first quarter and remember everyone donates the most in the last quarter (including me!). If they hit those numbers it would need to be from an alternative revenue stream I think!

Whatever, whether a bit on the low side or a boomer the report will be brilliant

Quarterly numbers are just ‘noise’

Don’t forget the big picture and continue to believe the story

I’m more interested in the financials come May and revenue and cash flow numbers ...much more important than this ACMR crap ....but even the financials will be amazing.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”