sharetrader
Page 156 of 288 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2876

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Better than the 69 new customers in December quarter I suppose

Maybe they work in pairs ...as well as Good Friday
    How many Synlait sales people did it take to get Foodstuffs South Island over the line to buy their milk? Betya it was more than one.

Dilettante

Better than the 69 new customers in December quarter I suppose

Maybe they work in pairs ...as well as Good Friday
    I don't think we should overlook the fact that they received 36% YoY increase in revenue per customer last quarter. I think this is a significant number in the latest release. The other interesting and positive number is their forecast (yes yet to be realised) for Gross Margin to grow from the current 54% to over 60%.
    Agree though that growth in customer numbers is below expectations and a bit disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I don't think we should overlook the fact that they received 36% YoY increase in revenue per customer last quarter. I think this is a significant number in the latest release. The other interesting and positive number is their forecast (yes yet to be realised) for Gross Margin to grow from the current 54% to over 60%.
    Agree though that growth in customer numbers is below expectations and a bit disappointing.
    Masters of spin stuff again

If H218 margin is 54% thats lower than H217 (55%) and a lot lower than H118 which was over 57%

So setting things up to explain a poor margin performance when financials are released ....but suppose is a positive if they achieve 60% in H119
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investor

Masters of spin stuff again

If H218 margin is 54% thats lower than H217 (55%) and a lot lower than H118 which was over 57%

So setting things up to explain a poor margin performance when financials are released ....but suppose is a positive if they achieve 60% in H119
    Yes, its bit disappointing to see the current reported quarter numbers are not what the market would've liked.

Don't forget to look at long term picture though, cash flow break even by end of this year and US listing later this as well. These are two very key milestones look ahead. And am sure Chris will leave no stone unturned to make sure the company achieves the best possible results before that.

I'm watching closely for a top up opportunity if price get really silly levels.

Red flag when you hear a company say things like ‘there was an extra Sunday in the last quarter’ to make current quarter sound better ..and accidentally on purpose leaving out a long used chart that didn’t look too good was another red flag.

Growth rate decay has been consistently in the 80%/90% range for a while but droppong to about 50% in March quarter is pretty bad.

Maybe this quarter is an aberration ....let’s hope so.

Share held up yesterday afternoon. Let’s put the activity yesterday down to buy the rumour sell the fact ..and maybe profit taking.

Watching the squiggly line closely ...and hoping
    An extra Sunday could come to an extra $1m in revenue and $3.6m to ACMR.
    Last edited by hardt; 12-04-2018 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    An extra Sunday could come to an extra $1m in revenue and $3.6m to ACMR.
    So Dec 18 quarter will be ‘negatively impacted’ because of one less Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Yes, its bit disappointing to see the current reported quarter numbers are not what the market would've liked.

Don't forget to look at long term picture though, cash flow break even by end of this year and US listing later this as well. These are two very key milestones look ahead. And am sure Chris will leave no stone unturned to make sure the company achieves the best possible results before that.

I'm watching closely for a top up opportunity if price get really silly levels.
    It’s only the long term picture / story that keeps me in at the moment .....on fundamentals current price is outrageous .....but hoping US punters think this a great thing and pay even more than what it is now.

It’s only the long term picture / story that keeps me in at the moment .....on fundamentals current price is outrageous .....but hoping US punters think this a great thing and pay even more than what it is now.
    Is this applying the "greater fool" strategy?

Have problems to find big enough (and still credible) numbers to feed my DCF to justify the current share price ... but maybe I am not creative enough?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

So Dec 18 quarter will be ‘negatively impacted’ because of one less Sunday
    Sure it will, as we can see PPH YOY growth is incredible so I wouldn't expect a missed Sunday to look like it had any affect on the DEC-18 update

Investor

If it helps Ord Minnet has upped their target price to $4.53 AUD, source: HC forum.