sharetrader
Page 16 of 288 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Below is the comment from The Moose. I don't really know him or her, but read heaps of his or her good opinions on NBR. I did a small research about him or her , she or he used to be sharetrader member but his or her ac was suspended? People said he or she is a legend. I mean investor legend......anyone know him or her?

I totally agree with his comments, he commented last December, saying a lot investors ignored this company which is fast growing! I knew a lot of church members and lived in USA, yes most churches still use boxes for donations and manually done.

http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/pushpay...rally-b-186591

The Moose
    2 hours ago

Still quite illiquid and tightly held share, nothing to see here. I remember Xero being the same way back in the day. Why would you want to sell such a fast growing company which is dominating a niche US market? Good to see the company presentation today showing them broadening their horizons refarding payments. Future is still very bright for PushPay!

I very much respect The Moose's opinion.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Arrow Not so impressed by him or her personally

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Below is the comment from The Moose. I don't really know him or her, but read heaps of his or her good opinions on NBR. I did a small research about him or her , she or he used to be sharetrader member but his or her ac was suspended? People said he or she is a legend. I mean investor legend......anyone know him or her?

I totally agree with his comments, he commented last December, saying a lot investors ignored this company which is fast growing! I knew a lot of church members and lived in USA, yes most churches still use boxes for donations and manually done.

http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/pushpay...rally-b-186591

The Moose
    2 hours ago

Still quite illiquid and tightly held share, nothing to see here. I remember Xero being the same way back in the day. Why would you want to sell such a fast growing company which is dominating a niche US market? Good to see the company presentation today showing them broadening their horizons refarding payments. Future is still very bright for PushPay!

He or she (to keep the gender neutrality) was the sort of Moose who wanders into the middle of the clearing with a high visibility jacket hanging from his (or her) antlers on the first day of the hunting season.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    He or she (to keep the gender neutrality) was the sort of Moose who wanders into the middle of the clearing with a high visibility jacket hanging from his (or her) antlers on the first day of the hunting season.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger

PT, I like your posts and comments....just like poem....

Banned

Company operation update is due on 13th April. Can not wait to see the result..so far they always achive thier revenue target. I think the company's execution on USA growth is on the right track as USA one of the most generous nations in the world.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/11/09/af...untries-index/

also....bill payment app on the way!Attachment 7948
    Last edited by King1212; 25-03-2016 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Typo

Outside thinking.

A useful cash injection and a move to concentrate on core business.....

"Pushpay Holdings Limited (NZSX:PAY) (‘Pushpay’ or ‘the Company’) announces that it has sold its SMS gateway business Run The Red to Modica Group for an aggregate value of $4,500,000.
    Run The Red integrates text messaging with core business applications using an SMS Gateway and facilitates personalised communication.....

Pushpay’s CEO, Chris Heaslip said, “Following a competitive process, which attracted a number of interested parties, we are pleased to sell Run The Red to Modica Group on favourable terms. Moving forward we will focus our resources on our rapidly growing core business, which provides simple, intuitive and secure payment solutions to our merchants.

“The sale of Run The Red will maximise value to Pushpay’s shareholders by freeing up capital for investment. In particular, the sale allows us to redeploy capital received to support our growth strategy in the USA and our target of reaching $100 million of Annualised Committed Monthly Revenue by August 2018,” he said.

"our target of reaching $100 million of Annualised Committed Monthly Revenue by August 2018" compare that statement with PEB's promise to do that "within 5 years." Though I actually believe PAY will do it.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    "our target of reaching $100 million of Annualised Committed Monthly Revenue by August 2018" compare that statement with PEB's promise to do that "within 5 years." Though I actually believe PAY will do it.
    Perhaps the market agree's with you. As a PAY holder I'm heartened by the 12% SP gain in the last week (incl today's 5% gain) As a PEB holder, I'm patiently waiting, while pleased to be up by a similar percentage this year!

I'm quietly picking this stock as the next DIL.
    It has such great prospects and overshoots revenue targets,and quietly being accumulated big time right now.
    The uptrend is looking real good.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kizame View Post
    It has such great prospects and overshoots revenue targets,and quietly being accumulated big time right now.
    Can not wait for update next Wednesday!

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by kizame View Post
    Agree and hope you're right. I put a decent chunk of my DIL money into this one at end of Feb and its gone up a whopping 54% since then. Very much looking forward to the next report. If they continue meeting or overshooting targets, this one may have a long way to run