sharetrader
Page 17 of 288 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Agree and hope you're right. I put a decent chunk of my DIL money into this one at end of Feb and its gone up a whopping 54% since then. Very much looking forward to the next report. If they continue meeting or overshooting targets, this one may have a long way to run
    Great work.its a great feeling when it pays off. I bought later at 2.38 and am considering pyramiding into this one.

Just looking at the PAY graph, why did they fall sharply this year?

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by kizame View Post
    I'm quietly picking this stock as the next DIL.
    Yes, looks like a happy future for PAY at the moment with exciting growth plans (and a good record of delivering to-date).....I just hope it ends better than DIL!!

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Lewylewylewy View Post
    Just looking at the PAY graph, why did they fall sharply this year?
    They didn't. It was a 1 for 4 share split

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Yes, looks like a happy future for PAY at the moment with exciting growth plans (and a good record of delivering to-date).....I just hope it ends better than DIL!!
    But if it doesn't,you take your money off the table and walk way knowing you made a good return to that point.
    I'm happy whichever way it goes,but yes it would be way better to develope into a mature company,but I doubt being an NZ company it will ever make it that far.

Quote Originally Posted by kizame View Post
    But if it doesn't,you take your money off the table and walk way knowing you made a good return to that point.
    I'm happy whichever way it goes,but yes it would be way better to develope into a mature company,but I doubt being an NZ company it will ever make it that far.
    Does that mean you consider there is more likelyhood of a takeover before it develops into a mature company?

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute144 View Post
    Does that mean you consider there is more likelyhood of a takeover before it develops into a mature company?
    This can play out in a few different ways,you just need to understand that,especially successful tech companies from this tiny country with huge expertise,that their biggest tech savvy market is going to be the US where the bigger boys are always keeping an eye out for additional bolt on aquisitions. Thats probably going to be your best bet with a successful nz co.
    Other than that,I don;'t want to get negative about what can happen along the way to companies that lose direction,but this one so far looks a goody.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute144 View Post
    While NZ shareholders may see some potential in PAY (and XRO for example), you can be sure that many other companies are watching these companies with interest and are possibly ready to pounce. Personally I would prefer both these companies to avoid being taken over, and continue their success to become large NZ companies on the world stage.

Thanks Kizame and left field

Banned

Excellent result!!!!