sharetrader
Page 177 of 288 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2876

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    You would think so.

But the amount of money they can potentially make via commission, fees, services etc is so high that it clouds their thinking.

The fact that they're asking this morning suggest not alot of support internationally overnight.

They'll probably scrap it together at the last minute tomorrow morning but that won't leave alot of support at the current level when it re-opens. The real test, like someone said, is the share price at years end but what then, another sell down by the other co-founder?.
    Yeah right.

lol, if they have to stoop that low might as well pull the plug. Who's gonna be left to support the $4 level.
    19 institutional investors for a start.

https://www.afr.com/street-talk/deut...0180618-h11ja0

Summary:

No doubt the short seller will put a bid in, lol.

Gee, is it actually gonna full completely? Why would any overseas investors buy in now that it's not getting a NASDAQ listing? Looking at PPH on Hotcopper you can tell it's not a very popular stock over there, so therefore there can't be many Aussie investors interested. Where is this $100m gonna come from in less than 2 days? Don't make me laugh and say NZ.

How much will Deutsche Craigs get out of this, 5% commission, 8%? What are they gonna do if they have heaps left over, lend them all out to more short sellers?

Look at ASX:AVZ the other week, the director sold a large chunk and the stock got sold off heavily. Do Deutsche Craigs even now what they're doing? How can this even trade above $4 when it re-opens?

It all just seems so orchestrated. The stock gets shorted, Deutsche Craigs gets a fat commission, the co founder bails with $millions, an investor presentation is released saying everything is fine but the one good news (USA listing) everyone here is waiting for is now not happening.

Just lol to be honest. Maybe it will do an Afterpay (ASX:APT) and keep going up but my feeling is that anybody who bought this in the last 6 months is gonna get walloped when this reopen.
    Yeah right

Yawn... That presentation was pretty good yesterday, reiterating guidance was absolutely needed.. if they miss this one then I'm out.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Have to say, excellent results!
    Got to say yesterdays announcements caught me well off guard and I still have a few concerns, but kudos to PPH they seem to have handled it well. After a nervous few hours I've decided to continue to hold, tho' with an average hold price of $2.49 I am relatively 'de-risked.' Onwards to the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    I suspect a lot of their "NZX turnover of shares" numbers are due to people buying in once the NASDAQ listing was announced last year. Those people are going to be mighty pee'd off now, expect a hammering on the SP over the next few weeks. My pick is low 3's to high 2's.
    Good luck with that.

All pretty good eh .....we’ll be at 5 bucks before we know it ....bloody amazing
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

smart move selling before a capital gains tax comes in
    one step ahead of the herd

lol.

What has the share price done in the last 6 months, nothing. .
    Only if you use that time frame. Equally you could pick one month and it has risen a bit from $4.00 to a high today of $4.21. Or one year where it has risen from approx $2.00

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Also kudos to Investor Relations - within minutes I have the news in my email inbox.
    Yes, couldn't agree more. Sarah in IR dept does a pretty good job.

All in all very swift and positive outcome for shareholders, onwards and upwards from here.

Well done team PPH.