sharetrader
Page 193 of 288 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2876

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    Down over 6% on the ASX today.

It's safe to say that the $4 support level is now broken. Alot of people who invested over the last 7-8 months are now sitting on losses. This could get alot uglier fast. I don't really see alot of potential news flow over the short term that could reverse this downtrend. I think this will fall down to the $2.50-$3 level, that represents a fair risk/reward ratio.

The $4.04 offload by the co-founder, is now looking like the greatest hospital pass ever! Those 19 institutional investors were likely just irrelevant nobodies, who are no more wiser than the average user here.

What management need to do now is get to break even ASAP, then come up with a decent long term diversified growth plan. Either that or voluntary escrow of shares or reaffirmation of support from existing or new corner stone investors. The market is now getting really spooked, and it needs reassurance that the ship is on track.
    Good post. That sell-down had "the party is over" written all over it ! It certainly doesn't help that they've changed the way they measure growth so many times in the last year I have lost count. If I didn't know better I'd be thinking they're trying doing their absolute best to try and disguise the fact that growth is really slowing. With growth in large church numbers slowing dramatically, (fee rise in recent months was the major factor behind revenue growth but there's a limit to how many times you can put your fees up), if they can't show real traction with their app with other user groups then shareholders could be in for a really "interesting" ride going forward.

In the next wee while we could see one or more of the major shareholders try and step into the market and stop this slide...and that might be a good opportunity to ask yourself if you still believe in the PPH growth story ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 08-08-2018 at 11:07 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Stop loss hit. I'm out.
    Disciplined. I like it. Any dithering probably would have cost you another 10c/share?

Stop loss hit. I'm out.
    Lucky you. Looks like the good old MA200 is used by more than one investor as stop loss. SP now down to 350 and hardly any buyers left.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Disciplined. I like it. Any dithering probably would have cost you another 10c/share?
    Its all very easy to get caught up in hype and stuff. A stop loss just helps remove emotion and work more objectively at preserving capital. I am not unhappy with the stake I held in PPH.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Lucky you. Looks like the good old MA200 is used by more than one investor as stop loss. SP now down to 350 and hardly any buyers left.
    It wasn't luck. I made a decision based on a prearranged plan. I just executed the plan.

Investor

It wasn't luck. I made a decision based on a prearranged plan. I just executed the plan.
    It'll be interesting to see what shorts position was y'day on ASX.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    The shortcoming with a stop loss is that it looks only at one number. Not all the rest of the market sentiment and surrounding noise. It could well play out that my stop loss was just the bottom of the range and maybe I should have held for a cent more. As per usual hindsight will be an excellent measure.

On my rounds and just a little behind..

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    The shorters have had fun with this all year. They'll be loving this.
    Must be a few puckering ....incters having bought in at $4+ right now

[QUOTE=Beagle;723859]Good post. That sell-down had "the party is over" written all over it ! It certainly doesn't help that they've changed the way they measure growth so many times in ...
    In the next wee while we could see one or more of the major shareholders try and step into the market and stop this slide...and that might be a good opportunity to ask yourself if you still believe in the PPH growth story ?[/QUOTE]

Solid bidding now at $3.50. Might be a good time to ask yourself the hard question.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

[QUOTE=Beagle;723906]
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Good post. That sell-down had "the party is over" written all over it ! It certainly doesn't help that they've changed the way they measure growth so many times in ...
    In the next wee while we could see one or more of the major shareholders try and step into the market and stop this slide...and that might be a good opportunity to ask yourself if you still believe in the PPH growth story ?[/QUOTE]

Solid bidding now at $3.50. Might be a good time to ask yourself the hard question.
    They see a bargain when one is on offer
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”