sharetrader
Page 198 of 288 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2876

Quote Originally Posted by Blendy View Post
    Is this a sale? I couldn't help picking up some more at $3.35 just now. I can't see why there is a big drop today? Is there something I've missed?
    Unlike shoe sales you can take this one back and get a refund for the full retail price today..in fact quite probably more than they're really worth
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

On my rounds and just a little behind..

SAAS moved well today as APT moved up as well. Both are obviously in the ASX investor eye and this might partially account for both. ATM tends to move more after a couple days post-figures, but I'm not so sure it will this time. Its a frothy one and its growth is more challenged plus competition is beginning to grow for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Blendy View Post
    Is this a sale? I couldn't help picking up some more at $3.35 just now. I can't see why there is a big drop today? Is there something I've missed?
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/322759
    Well done Blendy

Morgan Stanley now holds 5.564% of PPH. Substantial holding began on 21 August 2018.

Thank you Moka - it's a ridiculous ride this one! But nice to get it right (for the moment)...

Looks like someone having a wee nibble this morning 1.3m shares traded already

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Craigs have started coverage with a strong buy

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Craigs have started coverage with a strong buy
    AWESOME ............

There seems to a lot of confusion about what a customer of PPH is.
    After the last quarterly results a lot of people were saying things like "only 3% growth" and "only 8%" in customers despite revenue growth being consistently well ahead of this.
    In they early days PPH went for predominantly smaller churches with simpler management structures, where it's easier to get a sale. So low hanging fruit.
    They've now got a stated objective of targeting bigger churches.
    So theoretically you could have 100 churches with congregations averaging 250 people, then add 1 with a congregation of 25,000 (not unheard of in the US).
    Your customer numbers have increased by 1%, but congregation size has gone up by 100%.
    Revenue is more aligned with the latter.
    Also, you could have 40% of the congregation of a church using Pushpay on day 1, which grows to 80% a year later.
    Customer numbers (churches) hasn't increased at all, but monthly user and payment fees has doubled.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Nigelk View Post
    There seems to a lot of confusion about what a customer of PPH is.
    After the last quarterly results a lot of people were saying things like "only 3% growth" and "only 8%" in customers despite revenue growth being consistently well ahead of this.
    In they early days PPH went for predominantly smaller churches with simpler management structures, where it's easier to get a sale. So low hanging fruit.
    They've now got a stated objective of targeting bigger churches.
    So theoretically you could have 100 churches with congregations averaging 250 people, then add 1 with a congregation of 25,000 (not unheard of in the US).
    Your customer numbers have increased by 1%, but congregation size has gone up by 100%.
    Revenue is more aligned with the latter.
    Also, you could have 40% of the congregation of a church using Pushpay on day 1, which grows to 80% a year later.
    Customer numbers (churches) hasn't increased at all, but monthly user and payment fees has doubled.
    Very well summed up.

The Kid

Moving up nicely the last week or so.

Disc. Holding