sharetrader
Page 199 of 288 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2876

Good little article here: https://www.nbr.co.nz/story/pushpay-...tunity-analyst

Craig's has a buy recommendation with a target of $4.80.

Clare Capital always have some interesting insights. Contact them if you want to get their weekly insight

This week showed this chart for PPH - GTV is Gross Transaction Value (how much goes through the system). Cool chart eh

Pushpay has traded between 0.1 and 0.3 times GTV. Currently in the middle of that range. Pushpay has one of the lowest multiples of similar ASX stocks

As an aside Afterpay commands multiples between 0.7 and 1.8.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by winner69; 20-09-2018 at 02:09 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

341DBFF3-C456-4138-BAB4-281ACD8CE6FD.jpg

Long time lurker. First time poster

holder since the NZAX listing and starting to wonder if this horse has any legs left
    Attached Images Attached Images

learning to see in the dark

Quote Originally Posted by ziptie View Post

Long time lurker. First time poster

holder since the NZAX listing and starting to wonder if this horse has any legs left
    Hmm is that glue I can smell?

A NZ broker this morning refers to PushPay and notes that Blackbaud (BLKB) fell 15% overnight, (22% for the week), after a broker downgrade and poor earnings outlook update.

perhaps this had impact on PPH yesterday?

NBR story this morning saying Eliot Crowther misled his ex-wife regarding value of PPH shares. various comments saying it doesn't look good at all, even if there was no misleading. for sure he's not associated with the company now either but..

https://www.nbr.co.nz/story/pushpay-...00m-share-sale (login required sorry..)

though i think it almost as interesting that no-one has posted on here for nearly three weeks and yet this was a top 2 pick for 2018 by most participants in this forum's competition.. is everyone out now and lost interest? or waiting patiently..

I'm mainly out, have lost a bit of interest. Too busy following my other losers

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by gbogo View Post
    NBR story this morning saying Eliot Crowther misled his ex-wife regarding value of PPH shares. various comments saying it doesn't look good at all, even if there was no misleading. for sure he's not associated with the company now either but..

https://www.nbr.co.nz/story/pushpay-...00m-share-sale (login required sorry..)

though i think it almost as interesting that no-one has posted on here for nearly three weeks and yet this was a top 2 pick for 2018 by most participants in this forum's competition.. is everyone out now and lost interest? or waiting patiently..
    The other forum is pretty active on this thread.

Yes, it does look very bad at the outset, however you gotta wonder if Mr Crowther is working on his personal agenda by duping his now ex-wife to settle into her share of sale at an opportunistic price? If indeed he had access to material information about company, the board and management have duty to inform market accordingly.

Disc - have sold half of my holding recently just to balance in light of recent market turbulence.

Crowthers (ex) wife apparently said this (nbr) —

“while we were taking steps to determine whether we would remain married, Eliot told me that the Pushpay stock would soon be crashing. He told me that the price would soon go drastically down and that our shares were going to be worth very little. Eliot told me he knew this would happen based on information he knew about the company from his position at the company.”

Maybe he did know something?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Crowthers (ex) wife apparently said this (nbr) —

“while we were taking steps to determine whether we would remain married, Eliot told me that the Pushpay stock would soon be crashing. He told me that the price would soon go drastically down and that our shares were going to be worth very little. Eliot told me he knew this would happen based on information he knew about the company from his position at the company.”

Maybe he did know something?
    Wow.... Looks like this can also change churches' preferences towards the company given that they are running on a "faith" sector and possibly trigger the share to crash even further.....?