sharetrader
Page 2 of 288 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    Yes. And not just be Apple. There are many in the mobile space trying to turn the mobile into a wallet.

Just possible, but extremely unlikely, that the bug won't get squashed but instead taken over.
    I agree; I think an acquisition is the most likely long-term outcome for this company, given the number of providers of this type of service. Some consolidation is inevitable.

Guru

Sloooooowly coming back to earth, still way over priced imo.

Is this company so closely held that it is illiquid? Is it so awesome that nobody wants to sell? Or to the contrary with no buyers?

Just had a bit of a laugh trying to do some TA on this stock when it's only had about six trades since listing lol

I see there is an announcement about quite a well known client, God: https://www.nzx.com/companies/PAY/announcements/256024

More interestingly, and perhaps showing my lack of knowledge of wtf this company even does, is a case study about what PushPay is doing for God: http://www.renewedvision.com/store.php?item=pushpay

$29US per month plus $1US for every God botherer who registers to pay his or her tithe. Perhaps a stick in the sand for someone who understands God botherers and how much money PushPay can make from this.

Strong US$ could be lucrative. I wonder if Westboro Church will sign up?

Different websites give me different total numbers of US churches/places of religious worship... Seems to be between 350,000 and 450,000.

If a few of them signed up, plus the $1 each attributed to the 146,663,972 God botherers (in 2009, see page 15 of this Yearbook of American and Canadian Churches) in the US, then PushPay might be onto something quite spectacular if it takes off.

percy

The mind boggles.
    I know of sharetraders who use their mobile appliances to buy shares during agms,but I would love to see all the good flock hitting their PAY appliance friendly phones during a rousing hellfire and damnation sermon."Come on brothers,hit the buttons now to save your soles,or forever live in purgatory,this includes you brother robbo24"!!! .

Believe in PushPay and you will find peace.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Believe in PushPay and you will find peace.
    Did you find The Lord on the way??

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Kind of. The Heavens opened up and I heard a voice saying:

Dilute the shares on issue by a factor of 10 and it will be more appealing to the every day "tradie."

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Haha, wonder if Huljich had godly intentions when he got heavily involved in this company. Or do you think that he figured all the godbotherers would buy into this easy way to pave their way with pennies up the stairs to the pearly gates.....

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Ball View Post
    Haha, wonder if Huljich had godly intentions when he got heavily involved in this company. Or do you think that he figured all the godbotherers would buy into this easy way to pave their way with pennies up the stairs to the pearly gates.....
    I am sure he had Godly intentions!!

I ran into the brother of a friend of mine a couple of years ago.Nice guy,bit of an entrepreneur, selling cardboard coffins.
    He felt the way to true wealth was to start a new religion.Seems, the more you sin,the more it costs to repent.With the growing number of sinners, I think he was on the right track.!!