sharetrader
Page 200 of 288 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2876
    Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by pg0220 View Post
    Wow.... Looks like this can also change churches' preferences towards the company given that they are running on a "faith" sector and possibly trigger the share to crash even further.....?
    Happy to no longer have this in my portfolio...... T/A chart has not been looking good this year.

Always used to be great excitment when Push gave us the latest ..have all the believers deserted the ship?

Great report
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...451/290042.pdf

Seem to have done away with ACMR reporting ....and whats this thing Annual Cohorts?
    Last edited by winner69; 07-11-2018 at 11:27 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by pg0220 View Post
    Wow.... Looks like this can also change churches' preferences towards the company given that they are running on a "faith" sector and possibly trigger the share to crash even further.....?

It happened in 2016...

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    Quarterly reporting gone too..... It's obvious reading between the lines that the "exponential growth" that this company once had is long gone. Now the focus is on "future-proofing" (ie staying alive and relevant)..... Why would you buy this stock now, when you have to wait 5-7 years to get a tiny dividend.
    I agree. The revenue growth looks good, but there are definite warning signs in the continual fudging of ACMR, lack of quarterly sales reporting, slowing of the key church growth stats, withdrawal of the NYSE listing goal etc. etc.

As I've said before the T/A is not looking good, so IMHO time to move on to better stocks. DYOR and GLH.

There was a great run while it had the tail winds behind them. But I think they have now fallen away. Be ready for a long period in the doldrums

Watch for thinning of their sales headcount as part of a push to profitability .

GS likes results .................Our TPs of NZ$5.80/A$5.40 Maintain Buy (on CL)

Disc Hold

Quote Originally Posted by kiwidollabill View Post
    Watch for thinning of their sales headcount as part of a push to profitability .

They increased it. Now 46% of revenue

Jeez — PPH closed down 7% in Aust equivalent to 310

Could be an interesting open on NZX tomorrow

Not enough hype to keep the merry go round going round ....share price heading to sub 250 I reckon ...possibly sub 200

Today’s price still values PPH at 10 times forecast net sales ....a bit outrageous.

Even though pph is evolving from a growth company to a ‘mature’ profitable company it still not profitable so need to apply a more realistic price/sales multiple ....say 5, jeez that’s 160 odd.
    Last edited by winner69; 14-11-2018 at 07:59 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Jeez — PPH closed down 7% in Aust equivalent to 310

Could be an interesting open on NZX tomorrow

Not enough hype to keep the merry go round going round ....share price heading to sub 250 I reckon ...possibly sub 200

Today’s price still values PPH at 10 times forecast net sales ....a bit outrageous.

Even though pph is evolving from a growth company to a ‘mature’ profitable company it still not profitable so need to apply a more realistic price/sales multiple ....say 5, jeez that’s 160 odd.
    Interesting when a darling falls out of favour, looks like this whole years sideways thing has turned into a rotten downtrend. Best to zoom out to a weekly or monthly view for perspective. I reckon you should run those spooky fibs over your numbers and reconcile that 5x multiple possibility as a 100% retrace from the boost July 2017. Where are those supports in between? Rhetorical question, dyodd.