sharetrader
Page 204 of 288 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2876

Another promise kept

Cash flow positive December quarter

Processing $5 billion annually is pretty cool ...last year only $3.2 billion

Maybe those ‘outrageously’ high valuations are warranted

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...169/293330.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Pushpay achieves cash flow breakeven target, now processing over US$5b
    Auckland, New Zealand | Redmond, Washington, USA – 7 January 2019

Pushpay Holdings Limited (NZSX:PPH, ASX:PPH, ‘Pushpay’ or ‘the Company’) the leading payments and engagement provider to the US faith sector, is pleased to announce that it has achieved its target of breakeven on a monthly cash flow basis prior to the end of calendar year 2018. The Company was both earnings before interest, tax, depreciation, amortisation and foreign currency gains/losses (EBITDAF) positive and cash flow positive for the quarter ended 31 December 2018. Looking forward, Pushpay is confident the Company will have positive cash flows on an ongoing basis.

Additionally, Annualised Processing Volume[1] increased from US$3.2 billion as at 30 September 2018 to over US$5.0 billion as at 31 December 2018. Excluding the seasonal high period which falls in the last three weeks of December, Annualised Processing Volume increased to over US$4.0 billion as at 10 December 2018.

Pushpay confirms, that it remains confident it will achieve: its revenue guidance of between US$97.5 million to US$100.5 million for the year ending 31 March 2019; a gross margin percentage exceeding 60% for the six months ending 31 March 2019; and positive EBITDAF for the year to 31 March 2019.

Pushpay’s CEO and Co-Founder, Chris Heaslip said, “We are very pleased to announce that Pushpay has achieved its target, and was both EBITDAF and cash flow positive for the quarter ended 31 December 2018.

“Pushpay’s Annualised Processing Volume increased from US$3.2 billion as at 30 September 2018 to US$5.0 billion over the Christmas period. US$5.0 billion of giving represents a significant amount of good being done in local communities, such as funding for orphanages, food drives, homeless shelters and drug rehabilitation, to name a few causes. This is something we are very proud to be a part of.

“Given the strength of the underlying business, Pushpay is well positioned to capitalise on opportunities to accelerate growth, including potential acquisitions that add significant value to the current business.”

Pushpay’s Independent Chairman, Bruce Gordon said, “Achieving these goals is a significant milestone for the business, which further positions the company for continued growth and the board wishes to take this opportunity to congratulate the team.”

Dilettante

This is good news from Pushpay. It would have been disastrous for them if they'd missed this target. I hope they continue doing well and watch with interest. Not tempted to re-enter at the moment though.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Another promise kept

Cash flow positive December quarter

Processing $5 billion annually is pretty cool ...last year only $3.2 billion

Maybe those ‘outrageously’ high valuations are warranted

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...169/293330.pdf
    Good they finally met their target. I forget (because they keep shifting the goalposts of how they measure everything every 5 minutes), was this one year late or two ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-01-2019 at 10:05 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Good they finally met their target. I forget (because they keep shifting the goalposts of how they measure everything every 5 minutes), was this one year late or two ?
    Spoken like a true cynic.
    Every 5 minutes must be very hard for you to keep up with
    and if your not sure how late it is why don’t you look it up?
    Last edited by biker; 07-01-2019 at 10:20 AM.

I was just injecting some realism into this. "Another promise kept" gives the wrong impression in my opinion.
    Good they finally met this target after missing previous targets.
    Don't suppose there's any chance of the previously promised NASDAQ listing now...
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-01-2019 at 10:27 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I was just injecting some realism into this. "Another promise kept" gives the wrong impression in my opinion.
    Good they finally met this target after missing previous targets.
    Don't suppose there's any chance of the previously promised NASDAQ listing now...
    shhh maybe Beagle hasn’t finished accumulating PPH down here.

LOL who's cynical now.
    Value investing is where its at when the Bear is rampant....any good dog knows that.

GS today NZ12m Price Target: NZ$4.75 UPSIDE 61%

Interestingly, in its release the company states Pushpay is well positioned to capitalise on opportunities to accelerate growth, including potential acquisitions that add significant value to the current business

Great result for holders ..............

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    GS today NZ12m Price Target: NZ$4.75 UPSIDE 61%

Interestingly, in its release the company states Pushpay is well positioned to capitalise on opportunities to accelerate growth, including potential acquisitions that add significant value to the current business

Great result for holders ..............
    Great result? I guess - sure, great they managed to become (at the second or was it the third attempt) cashflow positive, i.e. the share should be worth something. Wondering however how optimistic one needs to be to justify the current in my view hyper inflated share price.

If I take the analysts EPS forecasts and consider the past revenue increases, than even the optimistic Graham formula returns only a value of $1.45 per share.

Beyond me why anybody wants to pay more than $3 for this share. Must be related to the industry ... pay now and collect your promised rewards post mortem.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)