sharetrader
Page 21 of 288 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast
    Banned

Comment from the moose

by
    The Moose 2 hours ago Another great result from PAY, with a good presentation to boot. It is good to see that the company has a clear-cut pathway to break-even and profit (glances eyes at Rod Drury...) and is looking to expand its shareholder base via its key market. The question now is, will PushPay raise capital at a premium to market price, like Xero did? Considering the growth curve and how tightly held the shares have been, I would consider this a possibility. I also hope that NZ shareholders keep a tight grip on their shares, as we have seen what an ASX listing can do to the investor register of listed companies for high-growth companies (see: A2 Milk).

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    It is a good result.

If you are an institutional investor however, no reason to buy on market - wait for the stock to come to you.
    You may well be correct Balance. I was originally quite sceptical re PAY. However I've been a happy holder for some time. The PAY products and the target market are very sound, the management have proved to be adept and always 'under promised and over delivered.'

While Balance warns of the possible dire outcomes of revenue raising, I well recall the success when XRO raised capital at above market SP's on two occasions. The same outcome is possible with PAY. Time will tell.

As a long term investor I remain a happy holder.

When you work through the sales growth target the $100 ACMR by Feb 18 appears conservative as it assumes sales growth as remaining constant from the quarter they have just had i.e increase in $8.68m/quarter. When you consider previous growth acceleration has been for the last quarters 43%, 46%,55%,69%,74%,273%. While you may expect the rate of growth in percentage terms to drop, I feel it is very conservative to assume there would be no acceleration. I would have thought based on past trends an acceleration rate of 20-40% would seem quite reasonable which could mean achieving the target of $100m between Sep-Dec17...not that far away....
    If you think this is a good stock to be in then I don't think it is wise to hold off as we are in a hyper growth situation here where the market may start to comprehend the scale of what appears to be unfolding here very quickly.

Outside thinking.

Good post TFA. Let's hope you are right.

Today's SP reaction was rather muted.....however it took the market a few days to digest the XRO result, so tomorrow will be interesting.

Banned

Happy long term holder...may PAY shareholders blessed with prosperity and high Return...praise lord....Amin!!

Down over 3% today, I guess unsurprising.
    Under $2 and I'm happy to keep accumulating again

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Down over 3% today, I guess unsurprising.
    Under $2 and I'm happy to keep accumulating again
    Yep, might dip my toes if it drops below $2 mark.

Jinx, tht I saw your comment on CAV thread this morning, can't see it now. Sorry to post on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Yep, might dip my toes if it drops below $2 mark.

Jinx, tht I saw your comment on CAV thread this morning, can't see it now. Sorry to post on this thread.
    Under $2 seems like a steal!
    Yeah sorry about that confusion, I posted in regards to the half year report that was said to come out "mid may" on their website but when I called to ask about it I was (embarrassingly) informed that the half year report already came out in early March. I was just confused and waiting for a report that was put out a month and a half early!
    So deleted it because the report is already out! Still looking for more price sensitive releases from Cav though, sorry for wrong thread all
    Last edited by Jinx; 24-05-2016 at 08:38 PM.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Under $2 seems like a steal!
    Well Jinx there we are, right on $2 mark...

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Well Jinx there we are, right on $2 mark...
    A very rough morning, happy to lock PAY away and throw away the key though.
    They'll continue to produce promising news and be profitable this time next year

As Balance pointed out there's no need for institutional investors (or anyone for that matter) to worry about the market price when they'll get private offers or a ASX listing.
    As well as 30% of shares coming off Escrow in July
    Last edited by Jinx; 27-05-2016 at 10:36 AM.