sharetrader
Page 222 of 288 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2876

Thanks for the detailed response Hoop.

I've followed your posts on PPH over the last few years and always valued your insight. I've also been holding on and off and it has taken a fair bit of patience to get to this point. Have had wins and losses along the way but have always been a believer in their story and execution.

We still see some tech/SaaS companies trading on massive multiples, particularly in the US so wondering how and why they get to those valuations.

I still feel PPH has a lot of growth ahead and plenty of upside on the share price, just trying to figure out what it will take to get to the next level up.

Have you had any suspicions that they might be acquired by another larger competitor or even someone outside the faith industry? Seems unlikely at this stage they will push into not-for-profit as they have hinted in the past. Maybe they will look to other countries for quick growth now that their platform has matured.

Will be interesting to watch.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhaul View Post
    Have to wonder if a larger fish would be looking to snap them up. MCAP only US$850 million.

Or maybe a NASDAQ listing is on the cards in the next 12 months? Pure speculation of course!
    this all sounds eerily familiar.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Craigs updated TP $7.70

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Craigs updated TP $7.70
    Thanks RupertBear, I guess that's the remaining upside that I was wondering about.

Glad I didn't sell down yesterday, tech companies looking particularly attractive in the current climate.

Investor

Wow, what a ride y'day and today.

Clear re rate based on actual eps growth rather than speculation. Was excellent buy below 4$ . Forecast real good too. Interesting how net profit shift to being positive was enough to drag it out of a well established consolidation trading range !

Quote Originally Posted by Longhaul View Post
    Thanks RupertBear, I guess that's the remaining upside that I was wondering about.

Glad I didn't sell down yesterday, tech companies looking particularly attractive in the current climate.
    The difference a day makes - Sadly I did sell some yesterday now see these revaluations ............Oh Dear !!

Goldman's TP $6.25

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    The difference a day makes - Sadly I did sell some yesterday now see these revaluations ............Oh Dear !!

Goldman's TP $6.25
    Dont worry dreamcatcher you have locked in some profit and the sp will prob drift down again after such a big leap....I will be buying more if it does

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    https://media.giphy.com/media/yt9DTQeflOUA8/giphy.gif

-------

It's up because of the weak NZD and strong NASDAQ run recently.

Still below 52 week high and still lower than 2 years ago.

It's churned a bit from last sell down so share registry a little tighter.

Wake me up if it gets to $5.

Oh dear! It did hit $5, no wait..$6.20 and the mighty Ogg did wake up. But only to find out he's missed out on another 63% gain on this in the last 6 months.
    We all get it Ogg, you don't get or like this company and don't see what everybody else does, so just go away and leave us to make money in peace.