sharetrader
Page 242 of 288 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2876
    Outside thinking.

Big thanks to sb9 and Tango for the clarification on customer numbers. Appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Obviously he's bored with not much action on that front, had to kill time somehow
    I do not know why he hate PPH so much. However, I know that his love in SKT made so many people lost their money on the stocks with his M&A imagination, and somehow in PPH with his negative posts. Admin should banned him in this 2 thread in my opinion.
    Last edited by Louisphan; 06-11-2020 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    I still find it astonishing the number is exactly the same! I have written with further questions so I will update you when I get a response
    Yes, I totally agree. Between customer churn and customer acquisition and over a 6 month period, it is almost impossible to believe that total customer numbers have remained static. Thanks for seeking further clarification from PPH.

Quote Originally Posted by Louisphan View Post
    I do not know why he hate PPH so much. However, I know that his love in SKT made so many people lost their money on the stocks with his M&A imagination, and somehow in PPH with his negative posts. Admin should banned him in this 2 thread in my opinion.
    You make an interesting point. Ogg has been ramping SKT and other forums remove posts with ramping. I wasn’t concerned because I know it’s all speculation but I can imagine new investors might get caught up in the M&A speculation. Sharesies buyers have been watching the thread and the theories

I think/hope Ogg bought into SKT in circa 2014 at $3+ and is down 95% today but still suffering from sunk cost fallacy

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    .....The covid vaccine is going to reverse the recent gains on Pushpay at the very least. ...
    USA Covid cases are likely to increase even more over their winter and are currently growing/spreading at 100,000 new cases per week! See it here.

Much to early to say what the effect on PPH is, or is going to be.

(Disc - don't hold but watching)

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    USA Covid cases are likely to increase even more over their winter and are currently growing/spreading at 100,000 new cases per week! See it here.

Much to early to say what the effect on PPH is, or is going to be.

(Disc - don't hold but watching)
    Factually correct but the sharemarket is emotional and shifting money into perceived growth opportunities in airlines, entertainment, travel, hospo, theatres, etc.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Factually correct but the sharemarket is emotional and shifting money into perceived growth opportunities in airlines, entertainment, travel, hospo, theatres, etc.
    Totally agree with the sharemarket being emotional. That's why I'm watching this one.

Share split coming up and market not reading it right = opportunities.

(As to Covid, there is likely to be many months of hardship ahead for the USA so FY20 and FY21 will be v interesting.) As I say, I don't hold, but am always looking.

Forsythbarr updated today 11.11.2020.

"We downgrade Pushpay (PPH) to NEUTRAL from OUTPERFORM following its 1H21 result and subsequent Investor Day. Wepreviously took the view that the market was underestimating the growth opportunity in regards to penetration of large USmegachurches, with the company estimating a 25% market share in July 2020. However, it has become clear that penetrationof US megachurches is now saturated and we cite increasing uncertainty over PPH's front book in view of its shifting focustowards smaller churches and the Catholic market — segments which the company has previously downplayed. In addition,PPH competitors Tithely and Givelify have seen net customer increases of up to +6,000 and +18,000 churches respectivelyover the past six month period, in comparison to PPH's net additions of medium/large churches by +13 and small churches by+296 on its donor management platform. Given clear competitor outperformance in this key growth segment, PPH's ability tomeet our previous growth assumptions appears compromised, and we reduce our FY22 sales growth rate from 13% to 10%."

"Target price: Reduced from NZ$11.44 to NZ$9.25 due to a lower FY22 sales growth rate and longer term growth assumptions". It is similar to the valuation of Jarden now.

Very interesting to watch this stock until share split.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    If anyone actually uses these guys I would run to the hills. Ive never seen such extreme moves in valuations.

Ogg, do u mind getting them to give SKT a rating?

Need some more volatilty over there.