sharetrader
Page 244 of 288 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 2876
    Legend

the SP needs a bid of Godly intervention & assistance with the upcoming Share Split

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    the SP needs a bid of Godly intervention & assistance with the upcoming Share Split
    They need to show their potential in new customer/church acquisitions pretty soon or else sp will be under pressure for a while yet.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    They need to show their potential in new customer/church acquisitions pretty soon or else sp will be under pressure for a while yet.
    Absolutely. Less of this fluff about prospects at a virtual conference and more signed customers and new revenue streams

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Absolutely. Less of this fluff about prospects at a virtual conference and more signed customers and new revenue streams
    First half result for the 2021 year, Revenue up 51%, Net Profit up 107% and operational Cash flow up 203%.
    I think increasing results like this tells a story, I am not to worried about the amount of customer growth.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    You're welcome. It doesn't look good that they haven't converted prospects (or maybe converted a couple and lost a couple)

I got that link too. Look forward to discussing when I have a chance to watch it
    Finally managed to finish watching the investor day webcast. Pretty comprehensive in detail and also good to see some key management staff in person. Well put together by the Investor Relations exec Gabrielle, nice work.

What was Tim Hunter on about re Push in the NBR

Headline seemed negative
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

Headline seemed negative
    Did see the headline, but not subscriber so not sure what's that about...

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

Headline seemed negative
    Was a bit...

History P/E of 155, insiders selling, head of the audit committee quitting without explanation, no customer growth between July and September only cross selling and increasing competition from the likes of tithe.ly. Definitely don't look at their product comparison page.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Jaa View Post
    Was a bit...

History P/E of 155, insiders selling, head of the audit committee quitting without explanation, no customer growth between July and September only cross selling and increasing competition from the likes of tithe.ly. Definitely don't look at their product comparison page.
    Dont forget that PPH indicated they were on the acquisition trail for further good fits to their current operation

Nothing like a bit of diversification into other things ..

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Dont forget that PPH indicated they were on the acquisition trail for further good fits to their current operation

Nothing like a bit of diversification into other things ..
    That’s what I’m waiting for BUT the previous management wanted to use the software for other giving. PPH is very focused on the church sector. Church school alumni may be included, which would be exciting, but I would love to see this software adapted for other gifting and donation programs