sharetrader
Page 248 of 288 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2876

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    Mine are all free held fortunately

and a very good post Sir Ten thanks for sharing
    Seems I probably shouldn't have written the post and just sold.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    "PPH has requested the trading halt to facilitate a bookbuild for the sale of a significant combined shareholding in PPH by two existing shareholders."

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/365006

Be interesting to see what price it goes through at. I have a feeling it could get pretty punished once market reopens.
    Not much to like about this:
    - Don't like the size of Heaslip's residual holding... was probably too small prior to this
    - Early release from escrow
    - Fowler, having come from Church Community Builder has sold down half of his remaining stake

from raskmedia.com.au

Pushpay said that the sell down will provide further free float and liquidity and is undewritten at a floor price of NZ$1.75 per share. This represents a 9.3% discount to the 5-day average price of NZ$1.93 per share, and a discount of 7.4% to the last closing price of NZ$1.89.

Guru

An indemnified underwrite whatever the hell that is?? Any ideas?

Unequally sharing in the cost or conditions before the indemnity is triggered (ie. underwriter has to hold, not dump??)
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ten View Post
    Not much to like about this:
    - Don't like the size of Heaslip's residual holding... was probably too small prior to this
    - Early release from escrow
    - Fowler, having come from Church Community Builder has sold down half of his remaining stake
    Tells you how much faith they have left in the growth prospects of the company...actions speak much louder than words.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

IMO

Nope ,but Craigs are involved. I declined the offer.

Looking at the recent A2 drama and insiders selling out massively, is a downgrade coming soon for PPH? Even their AGM statements about COVID are very similar

Investor / Wizard / Mall Santa Pricey's Avatar

I thought it was very clever how these chaps did the share split and then the sell down ...
    "His loyalty couldn't be bought at any price; but it could be rented remarkably cheaply."

Quote Originally Posted by Pricey View Post
    I thought it was very clever how these chaps did the share split and then the sell down ...
    Shareprice will steam ahead now - all that extra liquidity form the share split and the sell down ...and they are seen as cheap now as well
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Here’s hoping PPH starts a recovery, having nearly as much in PPH as I do in A2, my portfolio hasn’t been looking very healthy. At least my outlook for PPH is looking up :-)
    Last edited by Gregnz; 20-12-2020 at 11:07 AM.