sharetrader
Page 278 of 288 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 2876

Quote Originally Posted by Fiordland Moose View Post
    The Australian reporting there is increasing speculation the buyout is close to collapsing, centred on bidders returning with lower bids than the Board would like

Given the incredible lack of updates out of the company I reckon probably spot on
    Thanks for the update. Happy to keep holding, with the potential growth opportunities - and I would rather that the Board not enter into any agreement without a significant premium on the SP.

Investor

The Australian reporting there is increasing speculation the buyout is close to collapsing, centred on bidders returning with lower bids than the Board would like

Given the incredible lack of updates out of the company I reckon probably spot on
    Might well open door for other potential suitors that are lurking on sidelines...

Nobody reading between the lines when PPH says we are doing continuous disclosure properly in response to media story

Might be below $1 soon
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Nobody reading between the lines when PPH says we are doing continuous disclosure properly in response to media story

Might be below $1 soon
    what's your between the line reading w69?

All that I can read from PPH's announcement is that is: talks aren't over (yet)

I wonder if the Australian dataroom article was prompted by KKR abandoning one of their big bids in aussie yesterday, which got some journalist thinking hmmm PPH has gone on for a long time, why don't I link the two. Or they may have been privy to some gossip from "sources", none of which were alluded to in the story. The former is a logical extension to bridge, but that has been the status quo for some time.
    Last edited by Muse; 15-09-2022 at 01:25 PM.

Investments

what's your between the line reading w69?

All that I can read from PPH's announcement is that is: talks aren't over (yet)

I wonder if the Australian dataroom article was prompted by KKR abandoning one of their big bids in aussie yesterday, which got some journalist thinking hmmm PPH has gone on for a long time, why don't I link the two. Or they may have been privy to some gossip from "sources", none of which were alluded to in the story. The former is a logical extension to bridge, but that has been the status quo for some time.
    They maybe saying nothing came out to disclose from talks !!!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    They maybe saying nothing came out to disclose from talks !!!
    If after disclosing to the market that multiple parties had made NBIOs to acquire PPH and had been invited into conduct due diligence, then all the bidders/offers fell away, it would be par for course to disclose that to the market to retain continuous disclosure. If all the bidders fell away, and PPH just went about its business without disclosing anything, in my view, they wouldn't be in compliance w/ continuous disclosure (though I am certainly no lawyer). Moreover, it the talks were completely over, I would have thought it would need to be reflected in updated substantial shareholder notices from Sixth Street Partners & one of the bidders (BGH), as they had previously entered into a co-operation agreement giving rise to them to issue joint SSH notices.

That said given the sheer length of time in between updates, and the australian article, suggests that its not a smooth process and is under threat of not completing. re the article, often where there is smoke, there is fire.

just random ponderings...& certainly not advice...
    Last edited by Muse; 15-09-2022 at 03:12 PM.

Investments

If after disclosing to the market that multiple parties had made NBIOs to acquire PPH and had been invited into conduct due diligence, then all the bidders/offers fell away, it would be par for course to disclose that to the market to retain continuous disclosure. If all the bidders fell away, and PPH just went about its business without disclosing anything, in my view, they wouldn't be in compliance w/ continuous disclosure (though I am certainly no lawyer). Moreover, it the talks were completely over, I would have thought it would need to be reflected in updated substantial shareholder notices from Sixth Street Partners & one of the bidders (BGH), as they had previously entered into a co-operation agreement giving rise to them to issue joint SSH notices.

That said given the sheer length of time in between updates, and the australian article, suggests that its not a smooth process and is under threat of not completing. re the article, often where there is smoke, there is fire.
    I fully agree with your thoughts ...thats how a responsible company would have behaved or expected to behave or disclose ....but do u put PPH in that subgroup of responsible or investor friendly companies ?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    I fully agree with your thoughts ...thats how a responsible company would have behaved or expected to behave or disclose ....but do u put PPH in that subgroup of responsible or investor friendly companies ?
    lol - believe me - that thought had occurred to me. its track record - in aggregate across various stakeholders - leaves some to be desired. this is one of those companies that never fails to surprise.
    Last edited by Muse; 15-09-2022 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    best not push things that take a very long time to occur

Maybe Mediaworks are looking at having PP look after their subscriptions
    after SKT was forced by unpopular vibes from every direction to walk away ?

Might be pay for a play with the wee hours for free as a signing bonus ..

contrary to what some others thought ( not me ) was your dumb statement it looks like your thinking is in the pipeline long term according to todays statement

“This first of its kind collaboration represents a significant early milestone as we continue to execute towards our longer-term growth strategy to expand our offering into public service organisations to help them strengthen their communities and connections.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/400061
    one step ahead of the herd

something happening ? price up big today against the grain

guess t/o now is 20% cheaper in kiwi dollars now

looks like a new bid been in according to afr

BGH Capital circles back to Pushpay

https://www.afr.com/street-talk/bgh-...0221010-p5bol3
    Last edited by bull....; 10-10-2022 at 04:26 PM.
    one step ahead of the herd