sharetrader
Page 280 of 288 FirstFirst ... 180230270276277278279280281282283284 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 2876
    Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    So $1.34 it seems

Doesn't seem much of an offer does it ....suppose many disappointed holders

Pretty sneaky putting a profit downgrade out as well .....fool us into thinking $1.34 is a good deal
    Reminds me of DIL. Thankfully many NZ investors have done well from both but sadly both have been flogged off overseas undervalued :-(

Investor

Hopefully other so called suitors might start their bidding war now. Very poor outcome for shareholders, looks like Board have have given up on the company.

Membaa

Embarrassing offer, compared with the SP high of $2.42 in June 2020. A measly % over current SP. Directors should be taking a deep breath if they think this is the best thing for shareholders. Downgrade as well, sneaky.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Hopefully other so called suitors might start their bidding war now. Very poor outcome for shareholders, looks like Board have have given up on the company.
    I agree, not an offer that entices me as a shareholder!

Risk Manager for FTX

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Embarrassing offer, compared with the SP high of $2.42 in June 2020. A measly % over current SP. Directors should be taking a deep breath if they think this is the best thing for shareholders. Downgrade as well, sneaky.
    Well ~16.7x EV/EBITDA doesn't seem a terrible mutiple for a business that doesn't seem to be growing at present. Looking backwards at where it was trading when all the similar crapco's were inflated probably isn't the best comparison. Perhaps you could ask the question "where would this be trading without the takeover on the table", which I imagine would be well under $.90

Probably a decent chance this goes through despite some undoubted vocal protest. Might get a token bump of a few cents or up to $1.40 to keep everyone happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
    Well ~16.7x EV/EBITDA doesn't seem a terrible mutiple for a business that doesn't seem to be growing at present. Looking backwards at where it was trading when all the similar crapco's were inflated probably isn't the best comparison. Perhaps you could ask the question "where would this be trading without the takeover on the table", which I imagine would be well under $.90

Probably a decent chance this goes through despite some undoubted vocal protest. Might get a token bump of a few cents or up to $1.40 to keep everyone happy.
    your probably right inflated valuations of before are not a comparison to today.
    i was hoping for 1.40 .
    maybe another bidder will appear but who knows supposedly there were multiple other parties who have either offered lower bids or no bids and since the current bidders control 20% anyone who does bid would only be able to probably go for a over 50% control bid and hope the current bidders bale one day.
    guess major s/h will decide the outcome now
    one step ahead of the herd

big volumes today insto's averaging down ?

https://businessdesk.co.nz/article/m...the-white-flag

I don't have access to full story sorry.

Some fund managers "...don't believe reflects the long-term value of the company".

see herald article saying analyst's not ruling out other bid's

Is it game over for Pushpay after $1.5b bid?

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...7Z2QZ2X4SGXUA/

Quote Originally Posted by gbogo View Post
    https://businessdesk.co.nz/article/m...the-white-flag

I don't have access to full story sorry.

Some fund managers "...don't believe reflects the long-term value of the company".
    Of course if you’ve invested other people’s money and raved about Pushpay for some time they’d say that eh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”