sharetrader
Page 286 of 288 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286287288 LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 2876

Is this Molly’s bonus for doing a good job?

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...916/390178.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Extension to timeframe to agree an alternative proposal - 5pm, Monday 13 March.
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/407992

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    Extension to timeframe to agree an alternative proposal - 5pm, Monday 13 March.
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/407992

A possible bigger giving bowl being found ?

An extra few pennies added into the pot ?

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Nigelk View Post
    I voted against the takeover and was happy to pick up as many shares today at $1.12 as I sold for $1.28 a few months ago. The aribitrage fund being forced to sell is a rare opportunity.
    I still retain a bunch with a significant negative holding cost as a result of being an early investor and selling some at the high points.
    At virtually every stage of the last 8 years, there has been a lot of negative sentiment about PPH. The SP has been volatile too. Look at the 12 month graph to see when the SP was at a brief low point and the PE investors made their bid.
    Fundamentally they have good products, that they've broadened through acquisitions and can now cross-sell, they have high margins, and the ability to scale more, especially into the Catholic sector where they're already making inroads. Molly and and the CRO need to prove themselves and their ability to deliver. Or, the board need to replace her/them.
    No company ever has a smooth ride.
    Well done, nice pick up. Looks like the bidder will have to come upto at least 1.50 plus to gain any meaningful traction from the big boys. Still bit of margin left in there depending on individual risk profile.

Investor

From KFL monthly update. Revised offer gotta be at least 1.50+ to gain any meaningful traction from big boys imo.

Pushpay (−2%) released the Independent Adviser Report inrelation to the proposed scheme of arrangement during themonth. We also engaged meaningfully with the company andits board of directors. Contrary to the recommendation of itsnon-conflicted directors, we voted against the scheme. Our viewis that the offer price of $1.34 per share does not representcompelling value for shareholders. We also note the offer pricewas at the lower end of the $1.33-1.53 independent adviser’svaluation range.

Investor

Wonder what's going behind those closed doors, very light volume so far on NZX and not even a share got traded yet on ASX in the first 2 hours.

Still no news yet, deadline COB Monday

Quote Originally Posted by JSwan View Post
    Still no news yet, deadline COB Monday
    On the basis that there was no announcement, I expect that an alternative deal was not struck.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    On the basis that there was no announcement, I expect that an alternative deal was not struck.
    Deadline pushed out to until 7pm tomorrow, I think they're negotiating finer details with the big boys. My read is that the deal very much on.
    Last edited by sb9; 14-03-2023 at 09:38 AM.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Deadline pushed out to until 7pm tomorrow, I think they're negotiating finer details with the big boys. My read is that the deal very much on.
    Thats what I will also assume from today's further extension ...maybe something over $ 1.40 on cards ...just like an informed gamble today !!!!