sharetrader
Page 42 of 288 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast

yeah big volume over there,won't get too excited just yet,there was big sell volume on our market yesterday,hasn't quite broken the downtrend line.
    Watching to make sure the down leg has finished before I jump back in.

Investor

https://nzx.com/files/attachments/252494.pdf

Always good sign whenever directors puts money where their mouth is....in this case on-market purchase of 147,516 shares at an av price of $1.68.

Investor

Some big volume from PPH.ASX pre-market..

1 9:07:40 am 187.5 4,322,529 $8,104,742 Crossed, Special Crossing >= T3 < T3

Investor

By the way, that price of AUD 187.50 is equivalent of NZD 200 at today's conversion rate of .9395

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    By the way, that price of AUD 187.50 is equivalent of NZD 200 at today's conversion rate of .9395
    You beat me too it. Sure you meant $2.00. Massive volume on a rising price...join the dots...glad I joined them at $1.76 yesterday and more this morning on open
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    You beat me too it. Sure you meant $2.00. Massive volume on a rising price...join the dots...glad I joined them at $1.76 yesterday and more this morning on open
    Zeeepers..I'm gobsmacked that Roger is on the bandwagon of a tech company, good on ya

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Great to see you jump on the bandwagon Roger! Interesting to if a 10% jump in sp is maintained in the coming days.

Thanks guys...the hounds new 2017 strategy of 5% asset allocation to speculative investments is off to a roaring start !

P.S. five million crossed at $A1.87.5 now.
    Last edited by Beagle; 14-02-2017 at 12:32 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Outside thinking.

Nothing wrong with speculative investments Roger - you just got to choose the right ones.
    Glad I sold my AIR and purchased more PPH and PIL over the last few weeks. Exciting times!
    (Crikey today I even shot up to 12th in the stock picking comp!)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Pehaps BP as many others do, sees a company that has had large cash burn with 0 profit at close to half a billion dollar market cap. Hearing those facts is enough to turn many investors off. But to me Pph presents a unique opportunity to invest in a company that is gaining an ever increasing reach within a part of the world that more money then they know what to do with(religious Americans). If pph can deliver on a becoming cash flow positive this year my guess is today's share price will look mighty cheap in 12 months.
    Agreed and the investor who just outlaid $10m for 5m shares obviously thinks so too. Being cash flow positive within such a relatively short timeframe is an excellent result for a SAAS company and makes them a prime target for a takeover...please someone help me out and remind me..how many years has it taken XRO to stop burning cash and look at their market cap !
    Last edited by Beagle; 14-02-2017 at 02:51 PM.