sharetrader
Page 48 of 288 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Share price not looking good - even though one of Hoop's charts on another thread mentions $2.43 somewhere

Will need to average down to fill the quota - but heck even TIL isn't falling as fast as PPH has the last few days

Hope those personal trainers were right
    Unless I'm a complete idiot (always a possibility), PPH share price (on the NZX) is up from $1.30 to $1.90 since the start of 2017 (a 46% increase) while TIL (NZX) is down from $3.00 to $2.45 (an 18% drop). This week, TIL is down -5.8% and PPH is up +7.3%. Not sure what there is to worry about with those numbers...

Quote Originally Posted by D. Fender View Post
    Unless I'm a complete idiot (always a possibility), PPH share price (on the NZX) is up from $1.30 to $1.90 since the start of 2017 (a 46% increase) while TIL (NZX) is down from $3.00 to $2.45 (an 18% drop). This week, TIL is down -5.8% and PPH is up +7.3%. Not sure what there is to worry about with those numbers...
    Hmm - in a way you are right, but than - most stocks look at current good compared to TIL. Always depends on the standard.

If you want to see a successful stock, look at (e.g.) CDL or MCK - they just come to mind because they reported today, there are many others.

I think I raised my fundamental concerns with PPH often enough - but what some TA people might concern is that the SP just bounced at the MA200 - downwards. While winner thinks that the MA200 is too slow for this stock (and he might be right) - I still would be worried, if I would hold them (which I don't).
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Have a little FAITH Winner...early days mate

Big shareholder in PPH many of us know went to that echurch summit and I gather he was well pleased with how it all went.
    Faith needed eh

A couple of years ago I must have been the only punter on the planet that had lost money on Heartland when I bought a decent holding on a breakout of a long term trading range and it quickly went back to that trading range

In a matter of days I was down 6% ........but Percy said have faith winner and hang in there. I did and. Week later it was all honky dory

So must have faith in Push
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

How does the Push thingie work in churches - is it an electronic collection plate or something.

Any churches in NZ using it?

How does the Push thingie work in churches - is it an electronic collection plate or something.

Any churches in NZ using it?
    http://www.churchunlimited.co.nz/online-giving/ Was speaking to one of the board members today. Outreach is going extremely well and the balance sheet is in good shape.

Pastor usually mentions methods of giving during the offering talk, cash, cheque, credit card, EFTPOS, AP and usually remembers to mention Pushpay. Young ones in particular lap it up, they're all into their cellphones.

If you click on the resources tab you'll see the youtube channel. Good message on December 18 2016 about the bread of life Man shall not live by bread alone....e.t.c.
    Last edited by Beagle; 17-02-2017 at 06:43 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Faith needed eh

A couple of years ago I must have been the only punter on the planet that had lost money on Heartland when I bought a decent holding on a breakout of a long term trading range and it quickly went back to that trading range

In a matter of days I was down 6% ........but Percy said have faith winner and hang in there. I did and. Week later it was all honky dory

So must have faith in Push
    Travel with care my son.
    One has received my "blessing" while the other requires you to pay your penance for sinning,before Karma can be restored.
    Your friends at the bowling club may accept your $100 via a Plus Play device.

Membaa

Share price not looking good - even though one of Hoop's charts on another thread mentions $2.43 somewhere

Will need to average down to fill the quota - but heck even TIL isn't falling as fast as PPH has the last few days

Hope those personal trainers were right
    My rather conservative weekly chart triggered a buy signal this week, the first since the $1.29 low, crossing and closing above the 10/14 EMA's and above the shorter term down trend line. But a bit disappointing close for the week, albeit still above the trigger. No worries, no need to sell unless the faithful lose their faith and stop giving eh?.

Or Apple, or Google, or Amazon .. or any number of alternative mass market mobile payment methods eat their lunch, which seems inevitable, though who knows in what timeframe?

Investor / Wizard / Mall Santa Pricey's Avatar

This point gets thrown around a lot, that PPH will be fine until Apple, Google or Amazon eats into their business. But how do people think this would occur practically? I have Apple Pay on my phone and use it pretty much for everything: the bus, a coffee, clothes. Its currently tag-on tag-off, which could be used via a Kiosk at a church - something that PPH has already implemented and provides the infrastructure for.

I also have three different banking apps on my phone: Barclays, Metrobank and Monzo (London-based). I think the market is so inefficient that it can justify a plurality of interrelated products.

Chasing profit and applicability outside of churches will be the difficult task, that's when I see my exit.
    "His loyalty couldn't be bought at any price; but it could be rented remarkably cheaply."

Suppose this Push thingie makes peculating the collection plate harder?

That would ea good selling point to the churches

Using a mobile phone in church seems rather sacrilege ........to old fuddy duddies like me

At least an excuse to read the latest posts on Push during the offering under the guise of giving eh
    Last edited by winner69; 18-02-2017 at 09:19 AM.