sharetrader
Page 49 of 288 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Using a mobile phone in church seems rather sacrilege ........to old fuddy duddies like me

At least an excuse to read the latest posts on Push during the offering under the guise of giving eh
    Thats why its an app,you can give anytime anywhere,you don't have to actually be in church to connect to the internet...hahaha
    Last edited by kizame; 18-02-2017 at 12:18 PM.

As I've said in previous posts those that are church enthusiasts must be close to the most anti-change group of people... If pushpay can continue its mission to get a market hold across the U.S faith sector their custom echurch apps (this to me seems like the biggest area for future growth) will continue to grow and people will be unwilling to change to other platforms.

Any shareholder or potential shareholder should look through http://echurch.com/product-overview/total-engagement/
    Around half way down the page there is an app layout for Cross & Crown church, that looks like such a good design and something that the pastors of these churches will be chomping at the bit to use.

Their goal is to have $72million ACMR by the end of 2017, last quarter they had $42.3m. Last quarter they also increased their ACMR by 7 million, the quarter previous by 6 million. Based on this I'm willing to bet their next quarter update has increased ACMR by roughly $8 million as this is enough easily reach their target before then end of 2017. If they get above an increase of $9 million ACMR next update then we will most likely see break even before the end of Q3.

Edit - Note it's important to look at the service both Xero and Pushpay offer. These boards have started with a problem that needs solving and then got large numbers of people on board, then started to become profitable, this is one reason why both Xero and Pushpay have such high market caps.
    Last edited by Jinx; 18-02-2017 at 01:01 PM.

Trying to learn stuff here

I take it that the 6,143 customers Push has are those who use Push software/app to collect cash - mainly churches to make it easy for the congregation to donate.

On the right path?

Impressive looking charts on their updates - a billion (didn't somebody mention thatvasa target) is not far away at this exponential growth..
    Last edited by winner69; 18-02-2017 at 02:29 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

My thoughts turn to Mark Twain's quote;
    "It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt."
    lol.
    Safer to do your research before you buy.!
    Last edited by percy; 18-02-2017 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    My thoughts turn to Mark Twain's quote;
    "It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt."
    lol.
    Safer to do your research before you buy.!
    That's mean Percy

Some also say 'too much knowledge is a bad thing' or 'too much knowledge maketh fool'

Sometimes you don't need to do much research ....just looking at a few charts as to how ACMR is going and hearing what the believers say is enough 'research'

Now I'm involved just trying to understand what they do ....but that might bea stupid thing to do.
    Last edited by winner69; 18-02-2017 at 03:04 PM.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Obviously you cool kids aren't wearing the latest rose tinted glasses on the beach with your crystal balls!^^

percy

W69.
    Just enjoying your floundering about.
    Meant as fun rather than being mean.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    W69.
    Just enjoying your floundering about.
    Meant as fun rather than being mean.
    Thought so

But Push will be OK - plenty of excitment around it

I'm boot floundering - I have a plan

Maybe better not do any more research elsemight change my mind - ignorance is bliss eh

Thought so

Maybe better not do any more research elsemight change my mind - ignorance is bliss eh
    Oh my gosh. If you look at the charts thats fine,then depends where you buy.
    Now if you read their updates they explain everything,you can get these updates via your email. It's not hard to be bullish on this company when you read the numbers.
    As I have said in the past,this imop is the new DIL but with way more potential,it just depends how far it gets before it is bought.

percy

Thought so

Yeah right,so I am told.!!..lol.