sharetrader
Page 51 of 288 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
    percy

I am really enjoying your touting...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I am really enjoying your touting...lol.
    Can't wait until it gets to $3.50

But I need to be a bit patient - but the share price will rocket over $2 soon
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Can't wait until it gets to $3.50

But I need to be a bit patient - but the share price will rocket over $2 soon
    Patient................?
    I did not think your new Guru Jared did "patient"?
    Last edited by percy; 19-02-2017 at 04:01 PM.

Although I'm loving the Winner Percy banter here's some interesting extracts from a private message regarding PPH.

- These guys(PPH board) aren't the holy crusaders trying to help the faith industry, my bet its a bunch of smarty's that saw a lucrative business opportunity.

- Last year they averaged 28% a quarter in Merchant growth, while this was a debatably a higher growth period for the company I'd be expecting at least half of last years growth which would mean 14% every quarter in merchant growth.

- Average revenue per customer, at 5.3% per quarter growth in ARPC that's half of the growth the company got every quarter last year.

Both of these calcs are at half the growth in Merchants and average revenue and we still reach our goals with ease.
    I can't really see how they could screw this up. If they get the same growth they did last year then we'll be to our target by the end up June imo.

Good stuff Jinx

Yes indeed - over the last 12 months to Dec16 35% of the increase in AMCR has came from the greater average per customer. The other 65% came from increased number of customers.

Wow, fantastic eh - a double whammy

Next quarter will be interesting - cant wait

We'll be at $100m soon at this rate
    Last edited by winner69; 19-02-2017 at 07:32 PM.

I take it that the increasing average per customer is because they are signing on more lucrative / bigger customers than previously ....and that more and more punters are using it to do their 'paying' (ie more ticket clipping for Push.

Is that right or are there other reasons

I take it that the increasing average per customer is because they are signing on more lucrative / bigger customers than previously ....and that more and more punters are using it to do their 'paying' (ie more ticket clipping for Push.

Is that right or are there other reasons
    Yeah this is my take on it, so if they sign a new church where they can make $800 monthly revenue the average goes up. If the church has already been signed then more of the church goers that sign up and donate through Pushpay also makes the average goes up. This is where i see the biggest increase comes from, many of the churches that have already been signed still wont have all of their attendees using Pushpay, I imagine in any given church the user rate still isn't higher then 50%. More paths to growth!

https://pushpay.com/investors/videos

This probably been posted before (January 2017 Investor update) but they talk about re-pricing some of their smaller customer accounts.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

At least share price hasn't gone down today .....that's good
    Last edited by winner69; 20-02-2017 at 05:07 PM.

At least share price hasn't gone today .....that's good
    I'd expect a drop to 186 today but after such an excellent run up this year plus all this extra maths I've been doing on the pushpay numbers I'll be a happy holder until we get another market update