sharetrader
Page 56 of 288 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Jeez that's ages away - can't they announce something now as a teaser

PPH not behaving likea stock heading to $3.60 by this Christmas

Maybe shouldn't have listened to the hype (and what personal trainers supposedly said)
    1st April more to your liking?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    12th of April will be an interesting day! My guess is they move the 100m nzd target forward to Q2 at best and Q3 at worst
    Hope so - that'll be good news
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    1st April more to your liking?
    Nice one Percy

Before the days if apps and kiosks the collection plate was passed around and as a kid I dutifully put in the silver coin my Mum gave me.

Mum also said it was rude to look at what other people put in the plate but I being curious always had to have a look. One Sunday I saw the guy who I delivered the paper to put in a pound note.

That man often tipped me a pound because I took his paper up to the front door on wet days. When I saw him put a pound note in the collection plate I thought I was so so special - almost as special as God himself.

The good old days eh.

Long time reader, first time poster. Any refreshed thoughts on the upcoming 12 April annoucement? Very little volume atm. Are we thinking a rise up above $2 post announcement?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeE View Post
    Long time reader, first time poster. Any refreshed thoughts on the upcoming 12 April annoucement? Very little volume atm. Are we thinking a rise up above $2 post announcement?
    If you look a few pages back into the discussion there's a few pieces of data talking about the growth numbers. As far as I'm concerned this whole company (like Xero) has been set up the company to light a fire under the share price, for management and the shareholders.

Let me expand, management have said they have a break even target of 100M nzd in transactions, they said they were planning for this to be in 2017 with no further date (as far as I've seen, please enlighten me) people assume it'll be late 2017 but my guess is Q3 at the latest. There next update is going to show all of the growth of trumps election time (pretty sure both the left and right donate more money around times of political tention).

12th of April is marked down as a date to remember in my books, $2.50 will be instant if they hint at a Q3 or earlier target time and growth is still on track. Hope this helps, keep in mind it's an obviously bias view from a holder!

Thanks Jinx. Appreciate the comments. I too agree April 12 should be very interesting! Would expect some more volume in the next few weeks with people loading up on what may be a very cheap $1.90 in weeks to come

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    If you look a few pages back into the discussion there's a few pieces of data talking about the growth numbers. As far as I'm concerned this whole company (like Xero) has been set up the company to light a fire under the share price, for management and the shareholders.

Let me expand, management have said they have a break even target of 100M nzd in transactions, they said they were planning for this to be in 2017 with no further date (as far as I've seen, please enlighten me) people assume it'll be late 2017 but my guess is Q3 at the latest. There next update is going to show all of the growth of trumps election time (pretty sure both the left and right donate more money around times of political tention).

12th of April is marked down as a date to remember in my books, $2.50 will be instant if they hint at a Q3 or earlier target time and growth is still on track. Hope this helps, keep in mind it's an obviously bias view from a holder!
    Good post. I have it marked in my diary as 11.00 a.m. on the day, I presume this is a webcasted update ?
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by MikeE View Post
    Thanks Jinx. Appreciate the comments. I too agree April 12 should be very interesting! Would expect some more volume in the next few weeks with people loading up on what may be a very cheap $1.90 in weeks to come
    It may be as well very dear ... Jeez - a nearly $500m market cap for a loss making start up who are working neither on rocket science nor on improving human life in any shape or form. They just hacked a wee app together to take money from the faithful.

I am sure the plot will work and the faithful will pay. Just not sure at this stage whether it will be the faithful church goers or the faithful shareholders who will foot the ultimate bill . But than - the greater fool theory still might apply.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    It may be as well very dear ... Jeez - a nearly $500m market cap for a loss making start up who are working neither on rocket science nor on improving human life in any shape or form. They just hacked a wee app together to take money from the faithful.

I am sure the plot will work and the faithful will pay. Just not sure at this stage whether it will be the faithful church goers or the faithful shareholders who will foot the ultimate bill . But than - the greater fool theory still might apply.
    Oh ye of little faith...maybe of you went to a church which had Pushpay and saw all the young people using it you wouldn't be such a doubting Thomas
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine