sharetrader
Page 7 of 288 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    This is a great candidate for shorting when the restrictions come off. Any ideas on brokers that allow shorting in NZ?
    Intraday shorting is easy, just sell shares you don't have and buy them back before the end of the day.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Intraday shorting is easy, just sell shares you don't have and buy them back before the end of the day.
    Do you even INTRADAY?!?!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    Yeah I am and yes they allow it now online (NZAX). I tried to buy at $2.75 and they rejected it, called me and said that I cannot just change the price 10% like that. The "operator" isn't happy.

I was all like ummmm what!!? It had been trading at that level previously until a little $2.50 yesterday, and there is an announcement today, no trading, and all I am trying to do is match the lowest ask.

Tried to put it a bid at $2.65 and rejected; phone call; same thing. I'm then told I can only set it at $2.56. I don't bother because that's just dumb.

Now today $2.75 are gone and I didn't do it. Yeah not very happy.
    That's pretty horrendous. How dare you move the market more than .5% at a time klid!!!

Banned

Buoyed by the likes of other SaaS companies like DIL & WYN making a come back today, and with sells thin on the ground I wouldnt be surprised if $3.00 was tested very soon

Cool BFG is a fictional villian

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Buoyed by the likes of other SaaS companies like DIL & WYN making a come back today, and with sells thin on the ground I wouldnt be surprised if $3.00 was tested very soon
    You are a total Jekyll and Hyde.

On the one hand, you spend inordinate amounts of time on the PEB thread haranguing people with your loosely concocted "fundamental analysis."

Yet on the other hand, you try to pump up a loss making company with an mCap of $137m which far exceeds any realistic calculations or growth.

Be realistic - there's 50 million shares issued for this company and I don't care to know how many options. How many have ever traded beyond the initial holders at the time of compliance listing? Barely any.

When the time comes for some holders to offload this stock is going to drop in price just like your favourite examples: DIL, WYN, XRO and even your old mate PEB.

LOL - this announcement reminds me of Snakk, another of BFG's faves.

Wow that ARPM is so awesome. They have met their monthly transaction targets too

Has Pushpay met its projected losses too?

Hopefully BFG gets on and provides his FA prowess on this...

Edit: Here, I'll have a go: ARPM x 603 x 12 = about $3m... $3m for an mCap of $137m, running losses, omg, BFG would never buy this going by his PEB analysis.
    Last edited by robbo24; 15-01-2015 at 09:47 AM.

Banned

Talking Here Rob, I've Highlighted The Important Bits For You...

Pushpay achieves 31 December 2014 targets

9:38am, 15 Jan 2015 | GENERAL

Pushpay achieves 31 December 2014 targets

AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND | REDMOND, WASHINGTON, UNITED STATES – 15 JANUARY 2015

Pushpay Holdings Limited (NZAX:PAY) (‘Pushpay’ or ‘the Company’) announced today that it has achieved its 31 December 2014 targets of growing both its customer base to over 600 merchants and monthly payment transaction volume to over $8.3 million.

“We are pleased to announce that Pushpay has achieved its 31 December 2014 targets. As at 31 December 2014, merchant numbers increased to 602 globally and Pushpay’s monthly payment transaction volume increased to $12.4 million,” said Chris Heaslip, Pushpay’s Chief Executive Officer. “Pushpay continues to deliver on its plan and is well positioned for growth with a strong product offering.”

Highlights as at 31 December 2014
    - Pushpay’s customer base increased to 602 merchants and Pushpay expects its customer base to grow by 50% to 903 merchants in the three months to 31 March 2015.
    - Monthly payment transaction volume increased to $12.4 million (annualised monthly payment transaction volume increased to $148.8 million).
    - Average Revenue Per Merchant (ARPM) increased to $446 per month and Pushpay expects ARPM to increase to over $550 per merchant per month over the medium term.*
    - Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) remained less than 12 months and is expected to remain at this level as the business scales.
    - Pushpay’s annual revenue retention rate (excluding upsells into the existing merchant base) continued to exceed 95%, which the Company believes places it among the best-in-class for SaaS companies. Pushpay expects retention to remain high as the business scales.

* Please see the section titled ‘ARPM’ overleaf for further information relating to how ARPM is calculated.
    Pushpay’s merchant numbers

Pushpay’s customer base increased to 602 merchants achieving its targeted customer base of 600 merchants as at 31 December 2014. The Company expects its customer base to grow by 50% to 903 merchants in the three months to 31 March 2015.

Pushpay expects to reach this target based on continued growth and further development of both its direct sales and through targeting merchants that have existing relationships with Pushpay’s strategic channel partners and other distribution partners.

The Company will continue to primarily focus on the faith sector in the United States (US), which consists of over 314,000 churches with an average size of over 500 attendees.

Payment transaction volume

Pushpay’s monthly payment transaction volume increased from $3.0 million as at 30 June 2014 to $12.4 million as at December 2014, exceeding its targeted monthly payment transaction volume of $8.3 million. Annualised monthly payment transaction volume increased to $148.8 million.

Pushpay expects monthly payment transaction volume to continue to increase appreciatively as its merchant base grows and the Company secures a larger percentage of merchant payment transaction volume.

Given the seasonality of transaction volume, moving forward Pushpay will inform the market when significant milestones are reached.

ARPM

Pushpay calculates ARPM using a combination of subscription fees and volume fees. Subscription fees are based on the size of the merchant and volume fees are based on payment transaction volume.

Volume fees include interchange fees, which are collected by the Company on behalf of third parties, such as Visa or MasterCard. Pushpay did not collect interchange fees previously, as the Company did not offer internal merchant facilities. Given the Company now offers merchant facilities through ZipZap Processing, which is a 100% wholly owned US-based subsidiary, the Company now collects interchange fees including those collected on behalf of third parties. Pushpay will continue to report ARPM as one consolidated number, including interchange fees.

On this basis, ARPM increased to $446 per month and Pushpay expects ARPM to increase to over $550 per merchant per month over the medium term. For comparison purposes, ARPM excluding interchange fees, increased to $258 per month in December from $235 per month in June.

ZipZap Processing is maturing rapidly with more than 30% of Pushpay’s total payment transaction volume being processed through it. We expect payment transaction volume to increase significantly as the Company continues to transfer existing merchants to ZipZap Processing. In addition, ARPM will continue to increase as the Company secures a larger percentage of merchant payment transaction volumes in addition to donations, such as bookshop and cafe purchases in the case of the Faith Sector.

Outlook

Pushpay believes that it is preferable to focus on and invest in growth as the best means to achieve overall value in its business.

“Following the focused investment in people, product and business processes we are well-positioned to execute on our growth plans and deliver long-term shareholder value,” said Chris Heaslip.
    The Company plans to provide a further operational update in mid-April, which will include forecast merchant numbers to 30 September 2015.

Contact
    Sarah Elder | Investor Relations | Pushpay Holdings Limited
    P: +64 21 637 449 | E: sarah.elder@pushpay.com
    www.pushpay.com

About Pushpay

Pushpay provides mobile commerce tools that facilitate fast, secure and easy non point of sale payments between consumers and merchants. Pushpay targets merchants who are looking to offer convenient, personalised and intuitive payment solutions to their consumers. Pushpay services three target markets: the Faith Sector; Non-Profit Organisations and Enterprises (both small medium enterprises and corporate organisations).
    To download the Pushpay App, visit the iTunes App Store or Google Play and search for “Pushpay”.
    Visit www.pushpay.com to learn more and see an online demonstration of how Pushpay enables merchants and consumers to “never miss the moment”.
    ENDS

LOL - this announcement reminds me of Snakk, another of BFG's faves.

Wow that ARPM is so awesome. They have met their monthly transaction targets too

Has Pushpay met its projected losses too?

Hopefully BFG gets on and provides his FA prowess on this...

Edit: Here, I'll have a go: ARPM x 603 x 12 = about $3m... $3m for an mCap of $137m, running losses, omg, BFG would never buy this going by his PEB analysis.
    Another billion dollar company in the making I sense

Reminds me so much of SNK.

Disc: not Hjolding.

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    AUCKLAND, New Zealand, 25 August 2014 - Snakk Media Limited (NZAX: SNK) is
    today announcing first quarter unaudited revenues of $2,007,052 from April to
    June 2014, representing a 67% increase from the previous year's corresponding
    quarter. The year-on-year increase for the first quarter is 95% when the
    impact of exchange rate fluctuation is taken into account.
    Snakk Group CEO Mark Ryan says trading continues to be strong in the New
    Zealand and Australian markets: "Our Q1 revenue growth has stayed on par with
    our recent annual results. We exceeded our internal targets and have expanded
    the sales team across four of our offices to cope with strong market demand.

Banned

Reminds me so much of SNK.

Disc: not Hjolding.
    Hey Rob, compare Snakk margins with PushPay ones.

Whoops...