sharetrader
Page 73 of 288 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Baddarcy View Post
    Its been very quiet of late, low volume, not much price movement.
    In some ways a good thing I guess, people aren't selling in a hurry (not buying either)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    You better hope I show patience and don't pack a sad an dump my lot on the market (but some of you hope I do and get a bargain)

That personal trainer was talking a load of the old proverbial eh - never was going to get to 350 and I feel for the hype. Real sucker eh

Lesson To learn...dumped mine one back before oz ipo...

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Lesson To learn...dumped mine one back before oz ipo...
    Good on you mate - you not the personal trainer who told a Sharetrader about this $3.60 are you?

PPH is my PEB .....we all need one.

PEB lovers hang in their hoping they will turn their losses into huge profits ....that's what I am doing with PPH at he moment ....by some miracle they might become really profitable and the share price will rocket to 5 bucks ....but I have my doubts
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Why do you have doubts Winner? They've achieved all their forcasts and objectives so far. Only started following them recently and bought some in the last few months but from what I've seen they seem to be delivering? It's hard to point how much profit they might make it the future though so really hard to value the company (for me anyway).

Pushpay seem to be doing and achieving what pushpay said they would be doing and achieving...might be a different story in a weeks time...but I'm not sure what grounds there are for disappointment as yet?

Banned

Yes...I am the trainer but I only train young women not a bunch of oldies looking to buy shares...lol

You better hope I show patience and don't pack a sad an dump my lot on the market (but some of you hope I do and get a bargain)

That personal trainer was talking a load of the old proverbial eh - never was going to get to 350 and I feel for the hype. Real sucker eh
    I think I did hear him say it was by Christmas
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Investor

Good on you mate - you not the personal trainer who told a Sharetrader about this $3.60 are you?

PPH is my PEB .....we all need one.

PEB lovers hang in their hoping they will turn their losses into huge profits ....that's what I am doing with PPH at he moment ....by some miracle they might become really profitable and the share price will rocket to 5 bucks ....but I have my doubts
    Well, we've two key events over next two weeks. Quarterly update on 12th followed by ASM on 18th. These two events should give clear idea about how they're tracking and will determine course of sp action. Let's wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Well, we've two key events over next two weeks. Quarterly update on 12th followed by ASM on 18th. These two events should give clear idea about how they're tracking and will determine course of sp action. Let's wait and see.
    The way i see it is that they have said repeatedly that they will reach revenue of $NZD100 and be cash flow positive before the end of 2017, so if they have fallen off that track then they are obligated to disclose that to the market...and they haven't so i'm expecting another positive quarterly report confirming they are on target....otherwise i would expect the NZX to start wetting the bus ticket.

Personally not to concerned by the revenue target, my main interest is the cash flow positive part, if they can get that part right then we might see some movement upwards in share price like we saw with DIL. If they don't then they will need to raise some more cash, typically the 'we missed out target and have run out of money line' doesn't go down well...OHE anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Baddarcy View Post
    The way i see it is that they have said repeatedly that they will reach revenue of $NZD100 and be cash flow positive before the end of 2017, so if they have fallen off that track then they are obligated to disclose that to the market...and they haven't so i'm expecting another positive quarterly report confirming they are on target....otherwise i would expect the NZX to start wetting the bus ticket.

Personally not to concerned by the revenue target, my main interest is the cash flow positive part, if they can get that part right then we might see some movement upwards in share price like we saw with DIL. If they don't then they will need to raise some more cash, typically the 'we missed out target and have run out of money line' doesn't go down well...OHE anyone?
    Hi guys (and gals)
    I am currently travelling through the US bible belt, ie New Mexico, Texas, to Kentucky. This trip has taken two months. I have observed the following.
    1. The population is mainly baptist .
    2. Without exception everybody I have met are staunch people who tithe regularly.
    3. Technology is easily accessible for most
    4. And the biggest challenge servicing the huge number of smaller congregations scattered throughout.
    But
    Properly accessed and harvested this will be a substantial opportunity.
    I am holding with renewed expectation.
    Regards
    -dodgy
    PS Ultra humid and about 30c down to 25 at night - yuk.