sharetrader
Page 75 of 288 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Not out yet....are they usually this slack?

Model all up and running to put the new numbers in ......and rerun the calculations to see what future growth is required to warrant a market cap of more than 1/2 billion.
    Well, the conf call is scheduled for 11am and notification earlier says that numbers would be released to NZX before that. Should be anytime from now I say....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Not out yet....are they usually this slack?

Model all up and running to put the new numbers in ......and rerun the calculations to see what future growth is required to warrant a market cap of more than 1/2 billion.

U are so inpatient....

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    U are so inpatient....
    Guilty as charged......thou in my defense i would like to have a chance to read it before the market opens

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Baddarcy View Post
    Guilty as charged......thou in my defense i would like to have a chance to read it before the market opens
    OMG..so many holders waiting for the result...should got in yesterday auction....well...must be a good result....

Announcement out now.

US$25m placement to accelerate growth, ACMR target increased to US$100m by FY18
    Auckland, New Zealand | Redmond, Washington, USA – 12 July 2017

Pushpay Holdings Limited (NZSX:PPH, ASX:PPH) has released the Announcement 'US$25m placement to accelerate growth, ACMR target increased to US$100m by FY18' to the NZX and ASX.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by kerryo View Post
    Announcement out now.

US$25m placement to accelerate growth, ACMR target increased to US$100m by FY18
    Auckland, New Zealand | Redmond, Washington, USA – 12 July 2017

Pushpay Holdings Limited (NZSX:PPH, ASX:PPH) has released the Announcement 'US$25m placement to accelerate growth, ACMR target increased to US$100m by FY18' to the NZX and ASX.
    So basically the earlier forecasts had a spelling mistake. Target of $100m was USD not NZD like we thought. Damn. Winner your guy will be annoyed

I just speed read that and admittedly I dont understand much about it all, but on the surface it looks good. The US listing is interesting?? I popped a few thousand into this share a few months ago and watched it drop steadily so I'd like to see it head upwards again, but I've learnt over time that sometimes what I think looks like good news isnt and the market reacts accordingly

Banned

Bloody good result....well done guys...

Is it a good result though? They've moved break even out a whole year and growth has slowed in the last quarter. I'm a bit nervous.
    Last edited by JeremyALD; 12-07-2017 at 09:49 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Is it a good result though? They've moved break even out a whole year and growth has slowed in the last quarter. I'm a bit nervous.

Where has grow slow? It is more than $62m