sharetrader
Page 76 of 288 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Baddarcy View Post
    Guilty as charged......thou in my defense i would like to have a chance to read it before the market opens
    you'll have a whole day! hahah take your time and give us the juice... looks okay but yeh complicated, need to digest....
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

hahaha, almost had a heart attack. Jumped onto the NZX site and the first notification I see is a trading halt on PPH!!

All good, having a read through of the update now.

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Is it a good result though? They've moved break even out a whole year and growth has slowed in the last quarter. I'm a bit nervous.
    Growth has slowed slightly from the last two quarters (old method) 8.4m, 8.2m to 7.4m but the 2 quarters before that were 6.6m and 7.7m so i think it is more a bumpy linear rather than slowing. Thou if you look at just the last 3 quarters in isolation it does look like it is slowing 8.4 to 8.2 to 7.4.

Feels like they have decided to start reading from the Xero playbook rather than the DIL playbook. Raise money and go for broke rather than get positive cashflow and grow more conservatively like DIL.

Worked for the Xero shareprice !

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Where has grow slow? It is more than $62m
    I think Jeremy is saying annual growth now only 128% compared to 158% as at March and 207% as at Dec

That's what happens - known as growth rate decline - perfectly normal
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Growth has slowed slightly from the last two quarters (old method) 8.4m, 8.2m to 7.4m but the 2 quarters before that were 6.6m and 7.7m so i think it is more a bumpy linear rather than slowing. Thou if you look at just the last 3 quarters in isolation it does look like it is slowing 8.4 to 8.2 to 7.4.

Feels like they have decided to start reading from the Xero playbook rather than the DIL playbook. Raise money and go for broke rather than get positive cashflow and grow more conservatively like DIL.

Worked for the Xero shareprice !
    I'm primiarly looking at slowing of customer numbers, but yeah agree with your thoughts. Will be very interesting to watch this one over the next 12 months.

Banned

Assuming they can execute all strategies and listed at USA....don't u think it will become billions company? As tech company in USA all started with billions cap market?

Bugger - I see they have changed methodology so my holy moly and wow wow statements are probably wrong

Do they do this on purpose to hide bad things or something - totally confused now

Always a red flag to me such behaviour

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Bugger - I see they have changed methodology so my holy moly and wow wow statements are probably wrong

Do they do this on purpose to hide bad things or something - totally confused now

Always a red flag to me such behaviour
    Yes that gets on my nerves too.

There is a slide in there that says they are/were still on target to deliver the year end breakeven cashflow and $USD72 prioir to the change in targets.

Yes that gets on my nerves too.

There is a slide in there that says they are/were still on target to deliver the year end breakeven cashflow and $USD72 prioir to the change in targets.
    Numbers all over the place eh

Suppose they'll come out and say they need to restate their accounts next

Getting totally confused

Pushpay need to give actual revenue numbers by quarter .......not all these made up numbers