sharetrader
Page 80 of 288 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Yes a very successful placement by the looks of it from NZ/AUS institutions and the Chairman of PPH. Mr Market seems to like it too at open this morning :-)
    yes, the underwriters might be supporting the sp in the short term....

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    Only because of the discount.
    Possibly slightly higher than normal for a tech company but not to an untoward extent I would have thought. U.S. listing within 36 months gives comfort to holders.
    Last edited by Beagle; 13-07-2017 at 10:50 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    from what we've been told, the underwriters would not have been called upon - how much faith we place in that is up to you
    but yes very interesting to see Ord's target price

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/e...y-trading.html

Discl. (associated with sharechat)
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    from what we've been told, the underwriters would not have been called upon - how much faith we place in that is up to you
    but yes very interesting to see Ord's target price

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/e...y-trading.html

Discl. (associated with sharechat)
    Thanks for that. $2.74 target price as per Ord...nice

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Hmmmm..no visible evidence yet ..the depth is shallow (a sign of poor +ve momentum) especially on the Aussi market so the shareprice has potential to fall back today if no new buyer show their hand....The same can be said for any underwriter support, it too maybe in play but invisible to the PPH depth data

Disc: hold
    Last edited by Hoop; 13-07-2017 at 01:21 PM.

Guru

Referring to underwriters..There are no residual unsubscribed shares for Deutsche Graig or Or Minnett to off-load

Quote from PPH announcement via my email inbox ".....Pushpay Holdings Limited (NZSX:PPH,ASX:PPH,'Pushpay' or 'the Company')is pleased to advise that it has successfully completed the bookbuild for its US$25 million (NZ$35 million) private placement, at the clearing price of NZ$1.51 per share. The book was heavily subscribed with all bids subject to scaling......"

It follows on ...that an inside player bought some...as well as the scaling back this will also be seen by investors as a positive....Quote
    "...The bookbuild was conducted by Deutsche Craigs Limited[i] and Ord Minnett Limited, as joint lead managers and underwriters. The bookbuild was well supported, attracting bids from over 15 institutional investors across New Zealand and Australia.

Interests associated with Pushpay Chairman, Bruce Gordon, have participated in the bookbuild and has been allocated 149,007 additional shares in Pushpay at the clearing price...."

{my highlights}
    Last edited by Hoop; 13-07-2017 at 01:38 PM.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Hmmmm..no visible evidence yet ..the depth is shallow (a sign of poor +ve momentum) especially on the Aussi market so the shareprice has potential to fall back today if no new buyer show their hand....The same can be said for any underwriter support, it too maybe in play but invisible to the PPH depth data

Disc: hold
    Hoop, my point was that the underwriters might support by buying on secondary market in the short term to show their support, will have to wait and see how sp stays over next few weeks once their support (if any) disappear as they can only buy so much...

I hope my theory is complete fallacy and like rest of holders would love to see it crank up higher...

Is the tide turning for the day?

This stock is showing big growth. With Annualised revenue (ACMR) at about 63mil as of end of June and about 100mil end of March 2018 they could be undervalued at present. Cash burn needs to come down and gross margin is lower than typical Saas at 55%, should be above 75%. But even taking considering those factors a multiplier of about 8 is realistic for ACMR.

When shareprice went to 175 a few weeks agi I was sad and grumpy

Today it goes to 175 again and like most I am ecstatic

Wonder what a few short weeks does to one's outlook
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”