sharetrader
Page 81 of 288 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    When shareprice went to 175 a few weeks agi I was sad and grumpy

Today it goes to 175 again and like most I am ecstatic

Wonder what a few short weeks does to one's outlook
    Yes me too. But we had momentum and volume on our side yesterday (and hopefully today too :-))

Actually i think volume wise yesterday was the 2nd highest ever (ignoring the before the split)

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Thanks for that. $2.74 target price as per Ord...nice
    Wonder what those guru analyst smoke ...only 274 .....they must be joking

The personal trainer says 360 - that'll do me
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Personal trainer might have been high on natural endorphins so lets take the mid point shall we and call it $3.17
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Investor

I probably go with a guru analyst target than a personal trainer's one for now...

Good volume today and y'day with price tracking higher....looking good for next week's ASM which might see the price past $2 mark.

Guru

Mass buy signals triggered..

PPH is at its resistance level of $1.80 If it goes higher than $1.80 it is another confirmation (broken primary trend line) that PPH reverses from bear market to bull market.
    Target price is spooky.. it is at the stubborn resistance price of $2.00 that PPH couldn't crack back in Feb - March this year.
    Note: - the down-sloping descending triangle line is nearly identical to the closing day primary downtrend line (not marked on the chart) so one could say it has also broken the primary trend line as well..(For the intraday TAer's the primary downtrend broke today at 1.75)

Disc Hold
    EDIT:..Error on chart the Bearish FAIL should be the bullish FAIL

Last edited by Hoop; 14-07-2017 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Personal trainer might have been high on natural endorphins so lets take the mid point shall we and call it $3.17
    But guru analysts are usually 20% odd too high - so was he actually saying target likely to be $2.20 .....and he seemed to have vested interest in Push as well.

Hey Beagle - probably the same guru analyst who has AIR at $2.74 - so Push is really close to $3.60 then

Post placement of 25 million there should be about 265 million shares on issue (give or take). They are budgeting to have ACMR @ 100 million by end of March. This equates to a market cap of about 790 Million (multiplier on revenue of about 7.9/current multiplier is 7.02 based on end of June ACMR of 65 Million) or $2.9-$3 bucks a share. A lot will depend on cash burn before year end. Ride the wave..... It is buy time at $1.80......

Banned

Will be a while before reaching that. Too many people under water. A lot of people bought in around $2 up...remember last IPO oz

Quote Originally Posted by bulyak View Post
    Post placement of 25 million there should be about 265 million shares on issue (give or take). They are budgeting to have ACMR @ 100 million by end of March. This equates to a market cap of about 790 Million (multiplier on revenue of about 7.9/current multiplier is 7.02 based on end of June ACMR of 65 Million) or $2.9-$3 bucks a share. A lot will depend on cash burn before year end. Ride the wave..... It is buy time at $1.80......
    More like 273 million shares post cap raising - makes your multiplier over 8

Isn't this very high? Looking at where companies with equivalent growth and margins are trading 5 to 6 seems more realistic

Another question - as only 1/3 of Push revenues come from licensing fees (rest is variable based on throughput) is using multiples of stated ACMR the correct way anyway?

Whatever way you look at it I've come to the conclusion that that guru analyst target of $2.70 odd is about it at the moment. Betcha that is based on an assumption of Push having anything up to $1 billion of revenue in 10 years as well.

Just a few thoughts mate - I just reckon you too excited