sharetrader
Page 9 of 288 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Q & a

Hi everyone. Received a response to my question from the company. If you have any further questions, feel free to get intouch with the company.

Dear XXXXXX,

Thank you for your email.

Please find answers to your questions below.

1) When does PushPay recognise a new client as being on the books? Is that at time of signing or at time of first receipt from them?

Pushpay recognises a new Merchant once the Merchant has signed a client agreement, discounted for any merchants we believe will not proceed with using the service.

2) How does PushPay recognise revenue? I have noticed over the past few years that some SaaS companies have been in trouble for not properly reporting their revenue numbers, and there is debate as whether this should be taken upfront or spread out across years.

Pushpay currently recognises revenue as services are delivered to Merchants/Clients (for example Pushpay currently charges Merchants on a monthly basis and as such revenue is recognised on a monthly basis) as per NZ IFRS.

3) I notice the company is going for a growth/loss-making model of revenue generation rather than a profitable/stable model. As the company made higher losses last year and the capital gained from last year’s capital raising will not last forever, will the company be thinking about another capital (or Share Purchase Plan) raising on the NZX this year?

The board continues to monitor capital requirements and if they see fit will undertake a further capital raise which will be announced to the market at that time.

If you have any further questions please email me.

Kind regards,
    XXXX

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Dear XXXXXX,

Kind regards,
    XXXX
    Gee you're on good terms with PAY if you are addressing them with kisses and they are responding to you with kisses...

xxxx
    Robbo24

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Gee you're on good terms with PAY if you are addressing them with kisses and they are responding to you with kisses...

xxxx
    Robbo24
    Good to know we're on the same terms

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Good to know we're on the same terms
    Mine was a blanked out swear word

Anyway, will 76 hold true?

It's a pity that the manager of online and telephone trading for ASB securities and their team made an arbitrary decision to not execute my order. It does make me wonder about their competence.

If you guys are interested in Pushpay... you can download their app (Pushpay) for free. I think it's all about the potential (cos I can't seem to find many businesses etc in there). There seems to be some big other app based in the US, you might see it as a "related app" in Google Play or something, all seems rather interesting.

But yes one thing I found interesting is one of the businesses in there is a cafe in Auckland, and it seems you can put an order through and pay, very easily using the app. I imagine you just walk past the coffee shop and you get your coffee handed to you, bam. Now that is cool! Potential indeed.

Banned

Another example of terrible advice to investors. There is no way that PAY is worth $180M + and rising to $250m in 2016. Love the comment about: could be worth $500m by simply moving to other countries. Where do they get these people?

There is absolutley nothing about the competitive forces in this industry. Mobile payments is a massively competitive industry with all the large companies offering what PAY have with more complexity and integration. Investors need to understand that PAY will have to stick to the church sector in USA and this will limit their scalability.

Try starting at $25m and work your way from there.

If you buy on this valuation there is no hope for you.
    Last edited by Schrodinger; 19-02-2015 at 12:48 PM.

Banned

I’m not a shareholder, I don’t really have an interest in IT tech stocks, they don’t generally fit within my investment strategy, so I’ve no interest in buying PAY for that sole reason, and thus I have no opinion on the value of PAY as I don’t research the stock.

Rather than just slandering professional analysts, you may actually like to consider offering up some constructive input to this forum by posting your own detailed alternative analysis workup.

Members may then decide for themselves, whom may be more appropriately correct, Schrodinger or Clare Capital, if they have not already done so by default.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    I’m not a shareholder, I don’t really have an interest in IT tech stocks, they don’t generally fit within my investment strategy, so I’ve no interest in buying PAY for that sole reason, and thus I have no opinion on the value of PAY as I don’t research the stock.

Rather than just slandering professional analysts, you may actually like to consider offering up some constructive input to this forum by posting your own detailed alternative analysis workup.

Members may then decide for themselves, whom may be more appropriately correct, Schrodinger or Clare Capital, if they have not already done so by default.
    Nice work MAC. I don't put out 'commissioned research' giving advice to investors to lose money therefore your observation is irrelevant.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Nice work MAC. I don't put out 'commissioned research' giving advice to investors to lose money therefore your observation is irrelevant.
    My observation would then be thus, one can't really say that an analyst recommendation is flawed unless one has done their own work to substantiate and demonstrate otherwise.

Opinions carry weight if they are backed by research and alternate reasoning, but by all means slander away, you may or may not influence folk with that.