sharetrader
Page 213 of 288 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2876
    Banned

Come on winner...join in! Don't let sad Ogg stir it up..u know PPH is a great company. Many Americans always go to their Church. ...and we all know that churches were lacking of good tech to connect with their followers...now PPH has it to the churches....

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Come on winner...join in! Don't let sad Ogg stir it up..u know PPH is a great company. Many Americans always go to their Church. ...and we all know that churches were lacking of good tech to connect with their followers...now PPH has it to the churches....
    Sorry kingie — had to get excited over PPH as an investment or even as a punt these days

Big growth over and only steady as she goes as you would expect with a ‘more mature’ company, share price reflecting gradual rerating to reflect this rerating.

Leave it to you mate
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    Hardly anyone has made money from this.

The liquidity in the early days was almost non-existent. The last two years the stock has gone nowhere.

I do admit, that if you timed it right, when it moved to the NZX, some investors have made a bag or 2 if they sold at the right time.

This stock has had it's time and now it's gone.

Hopefully it will be taken over so everyone can get out.

Hey Ogg, i know you hate PPH, but tell me how the SP moved from .25 on listing (pre split) to $3.32 now with "hardly anyone making money'?

It didn't get from listing to being worth circa $700M by the end of 2016 with "Hardly any volume "

I'm no longer a holder but they keep sending updates via email.... so I got to have a look at their latest guidance.

EBIDAF to be between US$23 and US$25 as opposed to US$18.5 and US$20.5 thanks to cost savings - which is great!

However, revenue guidance is actually lower than previously stated.... hmmm

Up to your interpretation... as said earlier, not a holder anymore

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by pg0220 View Post
    I'm no longer a holder but they keep sending updates via email.... so I got to have a look at their latest guidance.

EBIDAF to be between US$23 and US$25 as opposed to US$18.5 and US$20.5 thanks to cost savings - which is great!

However, revenue guidance is actually lower than previously stated.... hmmm

Up to your interpretation... as said earlier, not a holder anymore
    Same here, no longer holder.

Update seem bit of hit and miss, revenue growth low however due to better cost control higher EBITDAF, not a great look in the long term for a SAS company imo.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Same here, no longer holder.
    Update seem bit of hit and miss, revenue growth low however due to better cost control higher EBITDAF, not a great look in the long term for a SAS company imo.
    I'm no longer a holder as well and IMO the game changer or tipping point for this company is whether they can expand into other markets beyond the faith sector.
    Last edited by Leftfield; 20-09-2019 at 11:06 AM.

Dilettante

Yes content with getting out many
    months ago but good to see them forecasting a decent profit. But lowering revenue forecast and customer aquisitions are red flags. No interest to reenter at present but hope it goes well

Forecast revenue has only been lowered about 1%. Let's not too excited.

I haven't been following much since selling out when crowther did but result today has npat up 250%, from a low base but that seems pretty impressive.

Anyone with a better eye on the company have an opinion to share?