sharetrader
Page 211 of 288 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2876
    learning to see in the dark

Not sure I woudn't do the same thing in his position, so can't really complain. Means a little slap for share price today but looking at it more objectively it's probably a good thing for the company and I think price wont take very long to recover.

But gee been a bit of a roller coater with this stock last 12 months, so I suspect news like this is hitting raw nerves. I feel that too. May take a few days or even weeks for the emotional impact to evaporate and sounder minds reestablish course.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    Eliot Crowther: "Do you want some shares at $4.04"

Chris Heaslip: "Do you want some shares at $3.70"

Me: "No thanks"
    Me neither, but that does not make me want to sell at present. So long as PPH continues its growth in revenue, margins and profits then I figure it is worth staying invested. Today's closing price is $3.39. I first bought in at $1.96 and then down to $1.35 while my last buy was at $3.25. The most recent declared results show that PPH is valued lower than IKE and PLX, without mentioning ridiculous stocks like PYS and CBD, while XRO is streets ahead in the valuation figures.
    Whether or not PPH can continue its rate of growth remains to be seen and we may need to wait until December to find out since they are not issuing quarterly updates any more.
    Nevertheless, I do wonder how long before they again look at listing on a US market. They probably need further penetration into the church and charity market along with the need for increased capital before that makes sense. Takeover by a US entity remains a possibility but not something to count on.

Maybe not you- but smart professionals snapped up this combined $150m worth of shares in a day

How can you call these people smart when they buy shares at $4.04 and then more than 12 months later it's down 10%?

Who are these 'sophisticated investors' anyway? It makes no mention of who they are. Just a group of 13 random people off the street.

These days if you just have $250k in your bank account you're considered a 'sophisticated investor'. So basically just sell a shoebox apartment in Auckland and then you can sign up with the private investment banks and 'be in the club'.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was just a bunch of clowns under 40 who picked up most of the shares on the back of their parents inheritance.
    Yeah - because there's so many of them walking around with a lazy $10M to invest in one company

I'm sure Chris and Eloit with be devastated to hear the famous Ogg doesn't want to invest (and is only in this forum to troll)

Guru

I wonder if the sophs who applied for the sell down @ $3.70 and because of the demand were scaled would now buy on market at $3.40, being sophisticated its a hard question for them to answer ?

Congratulations to Chris for locking in his future............ but Oh dear, somebody thinks its cheap and bought another 570,000 today.

Must have been all those people who sold the kitchen sink to buy a2 perhaps us kiwi don't have a few mill kicking around in cash.

Banned

Heaslip and co-founder Eliot Crowther left the virtual collection plate software company within months of each other - Crowther to concentrate on his family after a split with his wife, and Heaslip because he thought it was time to pass the baton from an entrepreneurial leader with startup skills to a more process-focused CEO, Bruce Gordon.

Eliot's marriage failed...chris thinks he has nothing to give anymore ..time for a new blood...just like our Air Nz CEO...

Above article is from the herald

Mitsubishi UFJ and Morgan Stanley Capital Buying?

"..We are delighted to welcome Justine to
    the Pushpay Board. Justine's strong business experience, especially in
    listed-company governance and mergers and acquisitions, will be extremely
    valuable ..."

Think there's a hint in the M&A comment?