sharetrader
Page 216 of 288 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2876
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    ...try and remember to use log charts
    A problem with free charting programs is limitations... I prefer using Candlesticks (visually better) so not always possible to do that using log with Big Charts...When there is no real difference using either linear or Log I go to linear with candlesticks as it is always OK with patterns or support lines when a stock is meandering within a trading range... only really matters with large time frames and/or large price differences...A different story if I used a 4 year chart it would be much better to be log with OHLC...That's probably a reason why most chartists have gone to Log as a default..

Yeah..i hear you..ditch Big Charts and use Tradingview that is capable of charting Log with candlesticks..( I do chart with Tradingview as well)

PS Its been so long a have to try and remember how I made my charts much larger
    Last edited by Hoop; 15-01-2020 at 12:38 AM.

Tide seems to have turned for PPH and certainly happy with current SP increasing 40% over last couple of months ....................

May it continue

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    Looks very vanilla.

Same story. Cut cost to boost NPAT.

Struggling to grow at any meaningful pace.

Shares are more than fully valued.

Why buy this stock and take significant "technology risk", for the off chance of a below par dividend 5 years from now.
    What a shame Ogg missed out on a 40% return since saying shares were "fully valued "just 3 months ago.

Looking a little priced in atm but this company looks like one to watch - into profitability quite convincingly and this CCB acquisition was probably the only option to prevent premature saturation of this market.

On the other hand, the acquisition may fail to provide the goods, feels unlikely though. Wouldn't go long above 4$ but will probably regret saying that haha

Good volume day with small SP increase

Almost 900k combined sales today currently ASX up 25c @A$4.54 ........NZ $4.70 but looks to be slipping back after spike

Kabouter Management holdings now @17.53m and SP continuing upwards...........

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    Craigs Investment Partners analyst Stephen Ridgewell said Pushpay is "demonstrating impressive operating leverage"

Revised Target Price to $4.75 from $4.25
    Looks like it will hit this soon.

[QUOTE=Nigelk;791279]Looks like it will hit this soon.[/QUO

Impressive high volume and recent SP jump finishing ASX @ A$4.54 = $4.73 now that resistance broken expecting SP to quickly advance into the 5's

Well done to holders who stayed the course............

Default .

Last edited by Nigelk; 14-02-2020 at 05:47 PM. Reason: .