sharetrader
Page 226 of 288 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236276 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2876

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    that’s very interesting. do you have the full text pls? surely must be some connection with very aggressive buying each Sydney open for last few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    More insider selling.

The plan from here is simple.

Delist from the NZX so they can get included into the ASX200.

Brokers and insiders will then be able to offload remaining stock.

Only people left will be retail.

Stock will crash.

I will be back for the last laugh.
    Sure you will buddy
    Up 200percent even after this “sell off from insiders” so clearly entering was better than not

Peter Huljich has been fined $112,500 in the Auckland District Court this morning for his part in misleading investors about his KiwiSaver scheme.
    PUSHPAY PPH.LTD
    The company he directed, Huljich Wealth Management received a fine of $239,000 and was ordered to pay $95,000 to the prosecution court costs.

Huljich, who pleaded guilty in September, faced one charge and the company - now known as HWM NZ Holdings - faced two charges in a case brought by the Financial Markets Authority. Earlier this month he asked for a discharge without conviction.

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Peter Huljich has been fined $112,500 in the Auckland District Court this morning for his part in misleading investors about his KiwiSaver scheme.
    PUSHPAY PPH.LTD
    The company he directed, Huljich Wealth Management received a fine of $239,000 and was ordered to pay $95,000 to the prosecution court costs.

Huljich, who pleaded guilty in September, faced one charge and the company - now known as HWM NZ Holdings - faced two charges in a case brought by the Financial Markets Authority. Earlier this month he asked for a discharge without conviction.
    Awesome
    This news has impacted the growth of this company . Oh wait that was in 2011

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    PUSHPAY PPH.LTD

Just to put things in perspective that article was dated Dec 2011..

Disc - Non holder of PPH

Geez some bitter guys posting in here about the big gains made from this one over the last couple of months eh .

Glad I didn’t base my positioning on 2011 articles and Oggs posts when I traded this

Investor

Yeah, want some shares in Jeffrey Skilling's new software venture?

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/23/form...-business.html
    No thanks, I know what companies I choose to invest.

So what happens to the shares that Retail investors have if it de-lists from the NZX ?

Nothing. Company will shunt them to the ASX for you.
    Cheers for that