sharetrader
Page 171 of 288 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2876

9,03 % of shares going into free float so may need a bit of positive index rebalancing

Objectives being met with ni need for extra capital raisieng. Cash flow positve, with cash reerves at end of year. Now have 13 of top 20 churches - pareto principle got to be nearly in play so time to look for other markets. a 10$ discount to $4.00 would see me stil 20% ahead

News about Nasdaq listing not really on the agenda might have more of an impact than anything else

Won’t get rewarded with Nasdaq multiples now ....jeez they already have those plus more
    Last edited by winner69; 18-06-2018 at 06:33 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Crowther would appear to be a professional cyclist and religious , perhaps he was the 'way-in' for the company into the American religious market.

A "little birdie" tells me he has some fairly intense family drama's. I can sympathize and relate to that.
    Lack of Nasdaq listing is bit of a curved ball to throw shareholders though. Index rebalancing will indeed be required which will of course have a positive effect on the SP at the next rebalancing date, (third Friday in September).
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    @beagle
    No you're not alone thinking that.
    Yes, probably, a bit worrying.
    Depends on who the optimistic buyer is, how deep their pocket is and how long their horizon is.
    Not often good when an insider bails, especially a founding shareholder with deep insights.
    Nervous times for holders. Trading halt for an "orderly market" is code for this announcement would guarantee a disorderly response!
    Interesting remembering RYM co-founder John Ryder sold out very early, on and missed the huge share price gains.
    Maybe they are like a friend of mine, who was an inventor,and as soon as he saw his idea would work,he lost interest.
    John Britten was a bit the same.
    Time off course will tell.
    Last edited by percy; 18-06-2018 at 06:27 PM.

IMO

17/05/18
    In the long term, Pushpay is targeting over 50% of the medium and large church segments, an opportunity representing over US$1 billion in annual revenue.

They already are over 50% of large and medium churches on $70 mill annual rev. Not so realistic sounding to me, the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Who are the underwriters?
    Deutche Craigs / Craigs Investment Partners

Something is very fishy about the US market listing ceasing because of 'greater liquidity'. They would of had a very good view of the increasing liquidity before they announced the US market entry. They have also reconfirmed their intention to list on the Nasdaq several times and just months ago this appeared easier than they first thought so they pushed the date forward.

I don't see value in Pushpay anymore. It's gone up more than 150% in the last 12 to 18 months and I struggle to see them making enough in the future to justify a higher market cap.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    A "little birdie" tells me he has some fairly intense family drama's. I can sympathize and relate to that.
    Lack of Nasdaq listing is bit of a curved ball to throw shareholders though. Index rebalancing will indeed be required which will of course have a positive effect on the SP at the next rebalancing date, (third Friday in September).
    Heard the same and from that we should not be reading anything sinsiter into this. He΄s put family ahead of PPH with a cool $100m in his pocket. I wish him well and thank him for giving us the great opportunity that PPH has been for many of us.
    It will be interesting to see which institutions buy his 9% and what effect this extra free float will have on SP and index positions. Happy for it to stay listed on NZX and ASX only.
    Happy holder.