sharetrader
Page 189 of 288 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2876

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Push report in US$ and that's what most of us use when it comes to Push .....so US$70m to US$120m is big increase

That 98.3 is NZD

I think you already knew that

...but to save any confusion I'll try to remember to put an US in front of the $
    Actually - hardly following them these days ... i.e. I was not trying to pull your leg , but yes - US$ 70m roughly NZ$ 100m, i.e. makes sense.

Looking at market reaction - looks like market not happy or maybe lost as well track of the currency; Time for PPH to define again a totally new and outrageously creative KPI? I guess - this strategy used to work for them a couple of years, why not building on it?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Advanced Member

I do not know anything about these things, for all I know they sell candles.
    Maybe someone could enlighten me on the following part of the report

increased its Customer base to 7,352, an increase of 3.1% over the
    year to 30 June 2018. As at 30 June 2018, 14 of the top 20 and 55 of the top
    100 largest churches in the US have chosen to partner with Pushpay

If nearly 75% of the top 20 churches and over half of the top 100 churches are already
    customers then where else is there to go? Very impressive totals but must be nearly at saturation
    point. Or am I missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    I do not know anything about these things, for all I know they sell candles.
    Maybe someone could enlighten me on the following part of the report

increased its Customer base to 7,352, an increase of 3.1% over the
    year to 30 June 2018. As at 30 June 2018, 14 of the top 20 and 55 of the top
    100 largest churches in the US have chosen to partner with Pushpay

If nearly 75% of the top 20 churches and over half of the top 100 churches are already
    customers then where else is there to go? Very impressive totals but must be nearly at saturation
    point. Or am I missing something.

Great observation! Obviously - they still can (and probably will) increase the percentage of parishioners in each church to change their givings from e.g. throwing buttons onto the plate to proudly depressing the give button on the PushPay app.

As well - they hope for each parishioner to push more often and larger amounts ...

But yes ... not sure whether only the sky is the limit to this approach; Personally - while giving to a church (don't ask ...), do I not feel that PushPay would solve any of my problems ;

Ah yes - and then there are obviously all the other markets they have not yet embarked where people could allow them to clip the ticket as well: education (school donations), any other NGO's. Maybe push the money to the beggars in town? Who knows ...

It will take lots of pushes for them to earn their NZ$1b market cap ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    1. Virtually no growth
    2. Struggling to break even
    3. $1b market cap
    4. Aging technology
    5. Senior management shakeup
    6. Stagnant share price
    7. No NASDAQ listing
    8. Co founder bailing
    I was a believer in PushPay until I read this morning that they had only increased the customer base by 3.1% over the year to June 2018. This sent alarm bells ringing and was the last straw after the pulling of the NASDAQ listing and pushing back of break even date.

Funnily enough when I went to send through a sell order, my very recently updated stop loss had already been triggered and my entire holding sold at $4.02. Ended up making 39% on my investment so happy with that.

PPH is not the next XRO (like I thought it would be when I invested). Good luck to all holders.

Besides mini we don’t seem to have many cheerleaders on here

Everybody taken their profits and run?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I remain well in positive territory and still a wee way to go before stop loss is hit. I think I have another quarter left in this stock unless there is growth. Two things I want to hear: dates for the targets - until then they are not a goal. And expansion into countries other than US and expansion into other markets. If this doesnt happen then they have topped out and only one way to go.

I have had a ghastly July - all stocks substantially hit. Portfolio now sitting just above where it was in June. So I put this partly into whole of market sentiment. Not just PPH sentiment.

I'm still holding a small amount, I sold 30% @ 3.90 in lead up to results and 50% at 4.10. still holding the remainder and plan to do so for the next 1/4

I sold out of PPH completely last week. The technology has very little barrier to another company coming in. The only advantage they have/had is targetting churches - that is easily lost when competitors change their sales strategy. ie Paywave, Apple Pay and others...

Investor

I'm still in too, looks to me as though market is pricing in a softer Sep quarter going by the what was said in conf call.

Dilettante

I’ve been selling off and on since January ranging between 4.03-4.37. Still hold 15% of my original holding and likely to hold onto it for awhile to see how this plays out, despite being unimpressed with the latest numbers. Been a great run having bought most between 1.80-2.05. But really am struggling now to justify the current valuation.