sharetrader
Page 218 of 288 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228268 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2876

Watch "Sermons On Demand" from the comfort of ones home and Pushpay phone app for donations.

ZERO risk of Covid-19 infection

https://themet.church/watch-live/?ut...SAAEgLItfD_BwE

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    ...... I'm staying out until things settle down. DISC: Sold my holding at the start of the outbreak.
    Wise move, keep your powder dry.

The USA has handled this pandemic badly so far and I suspect there is much worse to come.

PPH enters S&P/ASX All Technology Index was officially launched on 21st Feb 2020 in Sydney and went live on Monday 24 February 2020

Banned

The only company that will do well at current condition....at the time of despair...human will turn to their creation......Amen!

I think the dire Covid 19 situation in the US will be good for Pushpay. I think a lot of churches that have ignored digital engagement and giving will be forced to look at doing things differently and will come onboard with Pushpay.
    Once they're on, they won't move away once the Covid 19 situation improves.
    My opinion only - DYOR.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigelk View Post
    I think the dire Covid 19 situation in the US will be good for Pushpay. I think a lot of churches that have ignored digital engagement and giving will be forced to look at doing things differently and will come onboard with Pushpay.
    Once they're on, they won't move away once the Covid 19 situation improves.
    My opinion only - DYOR.
    Isn't it that religious institutions typically spread the virus through close bodily contact (like shaking hands, embracing each other, rubbing noses, sharing something to eat and or drink from the same vessel and sometimes by kissing)?

I haven't yet heard about a COVID-19 cluster created by cash donations, no matter whether we are talking some secretive South Korean Jesus Church, some Sunni festival in Iran, some Shiite tradition in Saudi Arabia or a number of Christian idiot preachers in the US who openly flout (depending on the state) live preserving recommendations or rules by calling their flock together.

I think you overrate Pushpays importance in the current crisis ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Not forgetting I think that donations will be one of the first things to get cut in order to put food on the table for most families

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Isn't it that religious institutions typically spread the virus through close bodily contact (like shaking hands, embracing each other, rubbing noses, sharing something to eat and or drink from the same vessel and sometimes by kissing)?

I haven't yet heard about a COVID-19 cluster created by cash donations, no matter whether we are talking some secretive South Korean Jesus Church, some Sunni festival in Iran, some Shiite tradition in Saudi Arabia or a number of Christian idiot preachers in the US who openly flout (depending on the state) live preserving recommendations or rules by calling their flock together.

I think you overrate Pushpays importance in the current crisis ...

I don't understand what you're saying. In a lockdown situation, people can't congregate at churches. So Pushpay's digital engagement products are methods for churches can keep in touch with their congregation. And because the congregation can't attend church physically and put cash on the plate, they can still donate using Pushpay.

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    Not forgetting I think that donations will be one of the first things to get cut in order to put food on the table for most families
    Possible, but PPH get more revenue from per-user charges than from their cut of donations. I think the potential to gain new churches who can't physically engage with their congregation and get cash/cheque donations easily at them moment will outweigh this.

Christmas & Easter are the most important days for Churches and believe their donations would increase especially with Covid-19

Religion will donate extra at the expense of other luxuries.