sharetrader
Page 6 of 288 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    Banned

Interesting price action this morning. A few bids filling up the spread as well as 5 bids up to $2.85 (being filled at $2.75). This is a very tightly held stock and if things get exciting (I'm expecting an announcement soon as per mid-January update in last report) then this thing could get legs fast.

Hey, if GeoFlop can rocket 100% in a week with the terrible metrics it has, who says this thing can't with its huge growth and way bigger revenue numbers???

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    Trying to buy the shares and they won't let me. Reckon I can only put an order on for $2.56 at most. $0.01 above the highest bid??
    Seems like they're doing the manipulating rather than me.
    You aren't with ASB are you? They are in the stone age with the NZAX...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    I beleive they have come out the the stone age (now allow internet trading for NZAX) just as the NZAX is about to be disestablished (for NXT).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    I beleive they have come out the the stone age (now allow internet trading for NZAX) just as the NZAX is about to be disestablished (for NXT).
    Haha figures. We're still miles behind the rest of the world in every regard anyways. Got to love monopolies eh?

Banned

See if we can push above $2.80 (all time high) today. $3.00 up next (psych resistance). Who knows after that...

Yeah I am and yes they allow it now online (NZAX). I tried to buy at $2.75 and they rejected it, called me and said that I cannot just change the price 10% like that. The "operator" isn't happy.

I was all like ummmm what!!? It had been trading at that level previously until a little $2.50 yesterday, and there is an announcement today, no trading, and all I am trying to do is match the lowest ask.

Tried to put it a bid at $2.65 and rejected; phone call; same thing. I'm then told I can only set it at $2.56. I don't bother because that's just dumb.

Now today $2.75 are gone and I didn't do it. Yeah not very happy.

See if we can push above $2.80 (all time high) today. $3.00 up next (psych resistance). Who knows after that...
    Any ideas on why the market cap has gone beyond reality and into fantasy land?

The market is pricing in a sure thing. It would be highly risky to buy in at these levels. MC should be around the $10-$25m levels..

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Any ideas on why the market cap has gone beyond reality and into fantasy land?

The market is pricing in a sure thing. It would be highly risky to buy in at these levels. MC should be around the $10-$25m levels..
    Exactly.

The scary thing is it may still go way further. Look at Xero or geoop.

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing View Post
    Exactly.

The scary thing is it may still go way further. Look at Xero or geoop.
    Too late in the day for that type of carry on, in my opinion.

This stock is so illiquid anyway... Listed by way of compliance listing - i.e. no capital raised.

Someone's going to have to sell down in order for the shares to get out and about, at this point anyway.

Now, why would any current holders possibly want to sell down?

We all know what BFG, snapiti and NBT say about sell-downs by important holders and positions within a company...

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Too late in the day for that type of carry on, in my opinion.

This stock is so illiquid anyway... Listed by way of compliance listing - i.e. no capital raised.

Someone's going to have to sell down in order for the shares to get out and about, at this point anyway.

Now, why would any current holders possibly want to sell down?

We all know what BFG, snapiti and NBT say about sell-downs by important holders and positions within a company...
    This is a great candidate for shorting when the restrictions come off. Any ideas on brokers that allow shorting in NZ?