sharetrader
Page 130 of 288 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 2876

Yeah not a good start for me with SML ATM and PUSH in my portfolio and year picks!

Advanced Member

The surf is good and so are the beers. Not worried about the shares. Have back up plans for these. But are still in the greens that wonderful greens with a splash of reeds.
    Last edited by see weed; 12-01-2018 at 11:27 PM.

Dilettante

Guys think about what you are investing in. This is a young ambitious tech company with a first mover advantage in a huge market in the USA. An investment in this company is not about SP movements day by day but having faith and belief in the Co. Think DIL & ATM. I suggest you consider where you think the Co will be in 2 years time when I believe they will have doubled current revenue. Look beyond that and they are aiming for 7-9x current revenue in 6-8 years. Of course there are lots of risks but as far as I can see, it is blue sky ahead. Chill out people
    Last edited by iceman; 13-01-2018 at 02:36 AM.

Guru

Cool as ice
    Well said iceman

老外

Exactly iceman, be investors, not speculators!

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Guys think about what you are investing in. This is a young ambitious tech company with a first mover advantage in a huge market in the USA. An investment in this company is not about SP movements day by day but having faith and belief in the Co. Think DIL & ATM. I suggest you consider where you think the Co will be in 2 years time when I believe they will have doubled current revenue. Look beyond that and they are aiming for 7-9x current revenue in 6-8 years. Of course there are lots of risks but as far as I can see, it is blue sky ahead. Chill out people

To true, im not sweating my last buy in at all, Planning to hold this for a while. PPH is a young company that has exceeded its promises and targets. Happy investor right here

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by nomis View Post
    To true, im not sweating my last buy in at all, Planning to hold this for a while. PPH is a young company that has exceeded its promises and targets. Happy investor right here
    I’ll just keep watching from the sideline until the price becomes more realistic. Great growth potential and all the rest, but have heard too many board of directors saying becoming cash positive next financial year, only to hear sorry no maybe next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    t have heard too many board of directors saying becoming cash positive next financial year, only to hear sorry no maybe next time.
    which let us not forget is exactly what PPH did.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

The shareprice probably below 4 bucks tomorrow and 10% down from its recent highs.

Push is all dressed up to kill. She is very seductive and things look good. She still has more tricks to play this year and will become even more seductive I reckon ...to the point if being irrestiable.

So don’t panic. Share price just taking a breather before soaringbto new heights.

Wonder what her next trick is? What’ll make the story even better? Only time will tell.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

It is not looking good..if break down $4.. might see sub to $3.60 ish....