sharetrader
Page 112 of 288 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2876

Sold out of ATM on one if its volatility swings (maybe too early by the looks of things) and bought more PPH -
    Still up just over 25% for the short term so far, can't complain.

Banned

Booked in profit...as all time high. Will get back in if down a bit...or notor it will keep going up....

Quote Originally Posted by drcjp View Post
    Jeepers. If this carries on it'll be $4 by Xmas.
    What's it going to be by Christmas 2018 with the Nasdaq listing...that's what's got me licking my chops in anticipation.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    What's it going to be by Christmas 2018 with the Nasdaq listing...that's what's got me licking my chops in anticipation.
    At least $5 ....... US$5 of course
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    At least $5 ....... US$5 of course
    My instincts tell me that might be a little conservative. Definitely one for the 2018 sharetrader share competition, (if there is one) and a healthy dose in the real portfolio too
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Having doing many valuation exercises and tracking of US tech companies, if PPH can achieve its $100 ACMR this year, we'd see a $3 billion valuation on the US market since the US market tends to expect low capital returns for their money and extends payback. While when I do a kiwi tech value I get 900 million due to kiwis conservative nature and much need for much higher returns, so big difference in numbers and reason why I think PPH want to list in the US. we are talking the difference between $3.5 and $11.50 just on crowd apetite.

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    Having doing many valuation exercises and tracking of US tech companies, if PPH can achieve its $100 ACMR this year, we'd see a $3 billion valuation on the US market since the US market tends to expect low capital returns for their money and extends payback. While when I do a kiwi tech value I get 900 million due to kiwis conservative nature and much need for much higher returns, so big difference in numbers and reason why I think PPH want to list in the US. we are talking the difference between $3.5 and $11.50 just on crowd apetite.
    Double your money on a NASDAQ listing wouldn't surprise me, triple would be very nice but the hound might get too fat and lazy from the profit..oh well never mind, deal with that "problem" when it comes

Chris Heaslip bans laptops at his meetings

Like that idea

Big business this church giving ...even have big Summits on how to do it better and better

Push seem to play a big part

https://echurch.com/summit/

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    Silver ...yes SaaS valuations interesting

But isn’t a 30 times ACMR (run rate) for Push a bit excessive / optimistic

When assessing a suitable multiple does one need to consider that only a third of revenues applies to the software (the SaaS but), the rest being their cut of what’s processed.

Common practice is to include services and other add ons because they generally are seen as recurring. So fair enough to count these processing revenues in ACMR but there is a strong case to say that the 50% processing fees should be taken off (shown in the accounts as a cost of sales) - thus using a net ACMR figure as a base for assessing valuations based on multiples.

A $100m reported ACMR would only be about $70m if we did that. So currently share price reflects a multiple of about 10.